You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henry

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry is arrogant, but so are most players. He is undoubtably one of the best in the world & i'd have him in a shot (moaning french bastard n all).

When you are as good as he is you are bound to have a big head!

Him & eto'o sounds very tasty indeed!

From one of the site owners on YNWA.tv, Ill believe it when I see it, think hes off to Barca myself.

Not one of our normal/usual people that passes info from time to time. BUT, this person has heard it off two different people that he knows, one a family member the other a work colleague, and this person is adamant that Liverpool will announce Henry signing very soon, even by the end of the week.

I'm still not prepared to put my head on the chopping block just yet, but it's got me tingling with excitement once more, and Ant is running around the house like a puppy on acid.

It's upto each and everyone of you how to interpret what I've posted and been told.

Regards,

Andrew

From one of the site owners on YNWA.tv, Ill believe it when I see it, think hes off to Barca myself.

Not one of our normal/usual people that passes info from time to time. BUT, this person has heard it off two different people that he knows, one a family member the other a work colleague, and this person is adamant that Liverpool will announce Henry signing very soon, even by the end of the week.

I'm still not prepared to put my head on the chopping block just yet, but it's got me tingling with excitement once more, and Ant is running around the house like a puppy on acid.

It's upto each and everyone of you how to interpret what I've posted and been told.

Regards,

Andrew

Snorky does not have the best of records on this type of thing though, so to be honest I'd take that with a large bucket of salt.

Not bad Nick.

They will be looking for as much as they can get and I very much doubt it would be to one of the nearest rivals.

Whats he got left on his contract.

2 years is it.

If he wants to go to us strongly enough you would get him cheaper than Eto or Tevez.

Owen money.

Don't want him. He's a preeeeeek. Never smiles when he scores as somewhere along the line, he's heard it's much cooler to pout like a supermodel. The man needs to go and watch a vid of Kenny who never looked anything but ecstatic when he scored and always shared his joy with the fans.

On playing ability, Henry's got nothing good to look forward to except getting older and his legs getting heavier. We could pay £20m for him now and he'll be worth very little in three years time when he's so slow he can be caught by Stubbs.

Stop fookin' about, go and get Eto'o.

Whats he got left on his contract.

2 years is it.

If he wants to go to us strongly enough you would get him cheaper than Eto or Tevez.

Owen money.

The thing is there is no sell on with him, this is it. Big money and big wages, would much prefer either of the other two.

Henry is class just his age and transfer fee. Plus they will not let him come here of that I am sure. He is a legend there and it would blot it somewhat if he demanded to come here, I do not think he would do that. He is if anywhere Spanish bound.

Guest PaddyBerger15
Fuck Henry the little French twat and his sushing the Kop antics.

What next? Let's get Mourinho as well---he sushed our support at the Carling Cup a few years back.

Petulant fucking twat in my opinion and is now starting to wear down physically as well.

Let him go to Barcelona where he can peddle his wares and his sanctimonious Unicef bollocks and Kick racism out whilst the fans of some no-mark newly promoted Spanish side chant like a bunch of fucking chimpanzee's at a poo throwing contest at the London Zoo.

The Children of Wenger are a bunch of pusillanimous sanctimonious petulant whingeing spolit brats of modern football that all seem to railing about these days. Besides Tony Adams, who liked a drink and a punt, who the fuck would you have a pint with on that side.

Hmmmm, let's fucking see shall we:

Lehmann- maybe, but he's a fucking loon (sorry Dirk).

eboue- would trip on the way into the pub and try and sue the landlord. Cunt.

Kolo Toure- perhaps.

Hleb- not interested in going to a pub with a 'I suck tramps off because I look like a tramp' lightweight footballer piece of ex-Soviet shite tripe. Who the fuck gave Moldava their independence? All they export now are tramp footballers and anemic-looking skanky whores.

Baptista- besides his 4 goals he's a big lumbering oaf. And Baptista is a name for a dictator, not a lumbering midfielding oaf. A frucking Brazilian named Julio?? where'd they find him- down at the school yard.

Alumunia- rather eat tin foil than hang out with this prick.

Adebayor- another of Wengers brats. Quite useful player to be fair, but give him time.

Clichy- Gael. Gael as in wind or gael as in another fucking french girls name for a man. Imagine being in the pub and getting your mate GAIL to buy you a drink.

Fabregas- Cesc. Even Wengers Spanish players have gay femme names. Francesca, Gail, etc etc.... I bet they all cross dress with Hleb dishing out the under-the-ballroom-dresses-hummers.

Flamini- Hmmm...Flamer. Flamini. Has there ever been a gayer team in teh history of gayness? Fuck Nick Hornby, this clubs signature author should be Oscar Wilde.

Ljunberg- we love you Freddie you big gay Swedish tart. Fuck off and chop down a pine tree and build me a Billy book case you cunt. You're so thick you wouldn;t now how to prime a Husqvarna even after watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Senderos- Platini works out of Switzerland (how fucking convenient that FIFA and UEFA are all out of Suisse- just like the Nazi's did all their business there.) Senderos is Swiss. Besides henchoz and toberlone, nothing, and I mean nothing, ever came out of Switzerland. Sabatini trumped Hingis, Buckleys trumps Ricola, the federal state system trumps cantons, the Kop Old Guard trumps those ridiculous Swiss Guards.

In short, once again, fuck anyhting that has to do with Arsenal. Fuck their corporate stadium and no flag policy, fuck Nick Hornby.

Only Bob Wilson rates because he signed my sisters cast when she broke her leg back in 73 when she was hit by a drink driver.

Would you all be made up if we signed van Nistelrooy???

He's a fucking cunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arsenal are twats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wenger is as a bad as Ferguson except that he's not obsessed with us. Remember his Millwall comments.

Dummy spitting double loser last year was Henry.

Fuckin excellent, when NP is on form, hes a top ranter!