You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Henry

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jay W

The chef in a chippy by ours reckons we've talked to him already but he wants shit loads and some fella who my auld fella went to see to fix his cable had a fair amount on him coming cause he reckons it's nailed on, plays golf with a player or something. Obviously you'd throw them in with the rest of the Henry rumours/deluded people who think they have sources pile...

Can't see it meself and if he does go I reckon it's to Barca..

Fuck Henry the little French twat and his sushing the Kop antics.

What next? Let's get Mourinho as well---he sushed our support at the Carling Cup a few years back.

Petulant fucking twat in my opinion and is now starting to wear down physically as well.

Let him go to Barcelona where he can peddle his wares and his sanctimonious Unicef bollocks and Kick racism out whilst the fans of some no-mark newly promoted Spanish side chant like a bunch of fucking chimpanzee's at a poo throwing contest at the London Zoo.

The Children of Wenger are a bunch of pusillanimous sanctimonious petulant whingeing spolit brats of modern football that all seem to railing about these days. Besides Tony Adams, who liked a drink and a punt, who the fuck would you have a pint with on that side.

Hmmmm, let's fucking see shall we:

Lehmann- maybe, but he's a fucking loon (sorry Dirk).

eboue- would trip on the way into the pub and try and sue the landlord. Cunt.

Kolo Toure- perhaps.

Hleb- not interested in going to a pub with a 'I suck tramps off because I look like a tramp' lightweight footballer piece of ex-Soviet shite tripe. Who the fuck gave Moldava their independence? All they export now are tramp footballers and anemic-looking skanky whores.

Baptista- besides his 4 goals he's a big lumbering oaf. And Baptista is a name for a dictator, not a lumbering midfielding oaf. A frucking Brazilian named Julio?? where'd they find him- down at the school yard.

Alumunia- rather eat tin foil than hang out with this prick.

Adebayor- another of Wengers brats. Quite useful player to be fair, but give him time.

Clichy- Gael. Gael as in wind or gael as in another fucking french girls name for a man. Imagine being in the pub and getting your mate GAIL to buy you a drink.

Fabregas- Cesc. Even Wengers Spanish players have gay femme names. Francesca, Gail, etc etc.... I bet they all cross dress with Hleb dishing out the under-the-ballroom-dresses-hummers.

Flamini- Hmmm...Flamer. Flamini. Has there ever been a gayer team in teh history of gayness? Fuck Nick Hornby, this clubs signature author should be Oscar Wilde.

Ljunberg- we love you Freddie you big gay Swedish tart. Fuck off and chop down a pine tree and build me a Billy book case you cunt. You're so thick you wouldn;t now how to prime a Husqvarna even after watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Senderos- Platini works out of Switzerland (how fucking convenient that FIFA and UEFA are all out of Suisse- just like the Nazi's did all their business there.) Senderos is Swiss. Besides henchoz and toberlone, nothing, and I mean nothing, ever came out of Switzerland. Sabatini trumped Hingis, Buckleys trumps Ricola, the federal state system trumps cantons, the Kop Old Guard trumps those ridiculous Swiss Guards.

In short, once again, fuck anyhting that has to do with Arsenal. Fuck their corporate stadium and no flag policy, fuck Nick Hornby.

Only Bob Wilson rates because he signed my sisters cast when she broke her leg back in 73 when she was hit by a drink driver.

Quality NP. Id put a clap smiley if we still had one but we dont.

However, WRT Henry, he may have started to break down physically, but Id be very happy if he was in red.

I'd be deeply suspicious of signing any player Wenger was happy to let go. Not one of them goes on to bigger and better things.

No?... Anelka went on to win the CL and even though it lasted only five months, His stay here was a bigger and better thing. Clearly 5 months with us was way better than eanything else he has experienced.

Also Overmars did quite well at Barca.

So not entirely correct.

No?... Anelka went on to win the CL and even though it lasted only five months, His stay here was a bigger and better thing. Clearly 5 months with us was way better than eanything else he has experienced.

So not entirely correct.

I knew someone was going to cite Anelka's default CL winner's medal as evidence to the contrary. I just didn't think it'd be you, Kurt.

I'd be deeply suspicious of signing any player Wenger was happy to let go. Not one of them goes on to bigger and better things.

Could argue Sidwell has joined a better club or at least one more likely to win things than Arsenal in the near future.

Henry won't happen mind.

So not entirely correct.

Van Bronkhorst has done okay for himself too.

There are sufficient examples, but I don't Henry will be one of them personally.

The chef in a chippy by ours reckons we've talked to him already but he wants shit loads and some fella who my auld fella went to see to fix his cable had a fair amount on him coming cause he reckons it's nailed on, plays golf with a player or something. Obviously you'd throw them in with the rest of the Henry rumours/deluded people who think they have sources pile...

Can't see it meself and if he does go I reckon it's to Barca..

A chef in a chippy!? Christ, how posh is it round by yours!?

Guest Jay W
A chef in a chippy!? Christ, how posh is it round by yours!?

Who else prepares the meals/banquets O_o The shutters on the corner shop opposte read "Fuck da police 2007", "Free Ash" and "You no who you are, die grassing cunt die". Quite posh mate :smile:

I think he has done so much for Arsenal that they will let him choose where he goes for a minimal fee.

Other than to one of their main rivals in the league, that is.

Perceptive as ever there Paul - a very good point.

He's coming - he's taking the room in Zinedine Zidane's house that Sol Campbell never got round to using. Or was it in Martin O'Neill's house?

He's buying Chris Waddle's house. Or am I thinking of somebody else?

Right, i hate adding to all this...

but...

My dad has just had a phone call off a mate of his who is a proper stereotypical bitter blue. This feller just rang to tell him Henry is signing. He reckons a lad he works with has had it from inside the club, and he has stook 100quid on it.

Just passing it on.

Think its bollocks, but im in the minority here that if it did happen, id be fuckin delighted. Despite what anypne says about him, he is the type of genuine world class player that we need.

heres hoping

Right, i hate adding to all this...

but...

My dad has just had a phone call off a mate of his who is a proper stereotypical bitter blue. This feller just rang to tell him Henry is signing. He reckons a lad he works with has had it from inside the club, and he has stook 100quid on it.

Just passing it on.

Think its bollocks, but im in the minority here that if it did happen, id be fuckin delighted. Despite what anypne says about him, he is the type of genuine world class player that we need.

heres hoping

Hope it is right but I'm still waiting for Des Walker to sign for us back in 89 ! This was off a lad I knew who played in the reserves at the time. So I'm not counting my chickens, until he's there with the scarf around his neck getting photo's took in the paddock.

A swap deal with Djibbers would do nicely, but I wouldn't want to shell out any cash for him; a 25-year old member of Landed Gentry with his own red suit (who is fairly good in interviews) in exchange for a near-30-year-old - you know it makes sense, Arsene...

Henry was out injured most off last season with a groin strain and torn stomach muscles he got those injuries trying to suck his own cock. If he was choclate he would eat himself.

Come on, that's a bit harsh.

We've all tried it.

You knew you were wrong and still posted it. Good job.

No, I knew someone would think a CL medal at Real = a success. He is one of the biggest wastes of talent to have ever played the game and only Wenger has ever fully harnessed it. He sold him for £23m and watched his career almost immediately disintegrate. He was talented enough to have had a cabinet full of medals by now. It's all relative, obviously, but I think his career has dived since leaving The Arse. Even if you disagree, you can't think Wenger did badly out of the deal, surely? And that's the point: he gets top dollar for players when he's had the best out them.

Oh and by the way, I actually typed "I thought it would Captain" in the original post, but took it out again. True.

Ha.

Fuck Henry the little French twat and his sushing the Kop antics.

What next? Let's get Mourinho as well---he sushed our support at the Carling Cup a few years back.

Petulant fucking twat in my opinion and is now starting to wear down physically as well.

Let him go to Barcelona where he can peddle his wares and his sanctimonious Unicef bollocks and Kick racism out whilst the fans of some no-mark newly promoted Spanish side chant like a bunch of fucking chimpanzee's at a poo throwing contest at the London Zoo.

The Children of Wenger are a bunch of pusillanimous sanctimonious petulant whingeing spolit brats of modern football that all seem to railing about these days. Besides Tony Adams, who liked a drink and a punt, who the fuck would you have a pint with on that side.

Hmmmm, let's fucking see shall we:

Lehmann- maybe, but he's a fucking loon (sorry Dirk).

eboue- would trip on the way into the pub and try and sue the landlord. Cunt.

Kolo Toure- perhaps.

Hleb- not interested in going to a pub with a 'I suck tramps off because I look like a tramp' lightweight footballer piece of ex-Soviet shite tripe. Who the fuck gave Moldava their independence? All they export now are tramp footballers and anemic-looking skanky whores.

Baptista- besides his 4 goals he's a big lumbering oaf. And Baptista is a name for a dictator, not a lumbering midfielding oaf. A frucking Brazilian named Julio?? where'd they find him- down at the school yard.

Alumunia- rather eat tin foil than hang out with this prick.

Adebayor- another of Wengers brats. Quite useful player to be fair, but give him time.

Clichy- Gael. Gael as in wind or gael as in another fucking french girls name for a man. Imagine being in the pub and getting your mate GAIL to buy you a drink.

Fabregas- Cesc. Even Wengers Spanish players have gay femme names. Francesca, Gail, etc etc.... I bet they all cross dress with Hleb dishing out the under-the-ballroom-dresses-hummers.

Flamini- Hmmm...Flamer. Flamini. Has there ever been a gayer team in teh history of gayness? Fuck Nick Hornby, this clubs signature author should be Oscar Wilde.

Ljunberg- we love you Freddie you big gay Swedish tart. Fuck off and chop down a pine tree and build me a Billy book case you cunt. You're so thick you wouldn;t now how to prime a Husqvarna even after watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Senderos- Platini works out of Switzerland (how fucking convenient that FIFA and UEFA are all out of Suisse- just like the Nazi's did all their business there.) Senderos is Swiss. Besides henchoz and toberlone, nothing, and I mean nothing, ever came out of Switzerland. Sabatini trumped Hingis, Buckleys trumps Ricola, the federal state system trumps cantons, the Kop Old Guard trumps those ridiculous Swiss Guards.

In short, once again, fuck anyhting that has to do with Arsenal. Fuck their corporate stadium and no flag policy, fuck Nick Hornby.

Only Bob Wilson rates because he signed my sisters cast when she broke her leg back in 73 when she was hit by a drink driver.

Nice rant and I agree with most of what you write and we definitely shouldn't sign Henry or any other Arsenal players.

However: Hleb is from Belorussia, not Moldava. It doesn't change the conclusion though (although you seem to like communists) as he's probably a spy for Comrade Lukaschenko and you'd definitely not want to drink with him - you'd get poloniumed right away!

From Switzerland: Chocolate, cheese and the Red Cross. And Swiss bank accounts, obviously. And Feldsclösschen lager is quite OK. Hm, this is almost turning into a Pytonesque "what did the Romans ever do for us?" tribute.

Guest TK-421

Don't you rate Pennant?

i hope it's not true, we need to invest in younger, quality players not fly by night cunts. we need players who will be here in 2, 3, 4 years time and still able to perform, we need to build a team of oustanding quality, 1/2 a year etc.

even Malouda who is 26 wont be doing the business for us in 2 or 3 years, there will undoubtably be someone better and more desirable and we'd have to move him on

we shouldn't pay big money unless the player is young and of outstanding quality.

Agger is a good example of a transfer policy i'd like to see, 20/21 we bought him in Jan last year, our only signing in that window IIRC, i'd be happy with one Agger type player a window (obviously not all defenders and probably not all as cheap!); because you know in a few years, we'd have a fucking quality team rather than having to gut it every 12 months and ship out the shite