You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Horse racing

aws

19 hours ago, Gnasher said:

That info's came a little too late for me, just had a massive bet on Frankie Dettori for leading rider. I'm looking forward to wiping that bookies smirk (when I put the bet on) right of his face come Friday. 

20230313_192059.jpg

Bit underwhelmed on my Frankie Dettori for top jockey bet thus far but still a long way to go. 

6 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Fortune, as they say, favours the brave. Time to bet like men. Look for the value, go for the big odds, bigger the odds bigger the returns as they also say.

Opening gambit to scare the pants off the bookies. This'll get em running for cover.

20230313_203847.jpg

Move out the way you champion tipsters, move aside Pricewise. Fortune favours the brave.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nelly-Matip said:

GET IN, LAD! ££££

It was worth the morning trip to the building society. 

In all seriousness, what a fucking horse. I thought for a minute he was going to do am Annie Power and fall at the last, glad he never.

Slept today and woke up at 5pm to prepare for my nightshift, logged into Coral to see this:

Screenshot_2023-03-14-17-08-45-868_com.galacoral.android.jpg

If you get 7/7 you get a share of £50k. Turns out it's saying won when a lot of them just placed and naturally horses 6 & 7 didn't come in. But for 10 minutes I had a throb on

I've already surpassed myself at this years Cheltenham. It's normally around the Friday afternoon mark when I think fuck this its not working and focus on names and the colours of the jockeys hat instead of form/going/trainer form/distance etc,  this year instead of Friday afternoon its Wednesday morning.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Done these two, fiver free bet and a e/w 15’s. 

I might have a look at the outsiders in the races paying six places, if I’m near the TV and/or my phone later. 

AD9143AB-C9B6-458B-82DC-893FDB76E3B6.jpeg

F923FB86-0B23-403E-99FC-84CD69C8F420.jpeg

Where the fuck do you get off using decimal odds?

• Haha 1

Just now, Captain Turdseye said:

It’s a hangover from my matched betting days. 

Ahh, makes sense. I never bothered with matched betting.

My betting on the unmentionable has been phenomenal for about the last seven/eight months. We should probably have a general betting thread. It may exist for all I know.