You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Men's Health

Rashid

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i see it it was a book about the banality of evil. This guy was obsessed by clothes, watches, shallow materialistic stuff all. You were never sure if he was fantasising about brutally killing people or that he actually did it.

I'm not suggesting that Rash is a serial killer but, lets face it, he is a trifle odd

Guest molbyscorchio
I can't detach myself from the passion of football.... I am normally totally detached and rational.. only forums allow me to have partisan views....

Back to this thread, do you want any fashion advice?

Yes please Rash. But it will have to wait for a while, as I am currently on my way to a singing lesson given by Katie Price, followed by elecution with John Prescott, then off for my golf lesson with Stevie Wonder, then off to my slimmers club run by Russell Grant. Oh, and tomorrow I'm off for keepy-uppy practice with Douglas Bader.

Yes please Rash. But it will have to wait for a while, as I am currently on my way to a singing lesson given by Katie Price, followed by elecution with John Prescott, then off for my golf lesson with Stevie Wonder, then off to my slimmers club run by Russell Grant. Oh, and tomorrow I'm off for keepy-uppy practice with Douglas Bader.

Haaaaaaaa!!!!!! Roared off!!!

I don't agree with that. Even if it is not medical, some people find it extremely hard to lose weight. It is not easy for some people to break up old habits and go from eating crap and not exercising to munching 40 apples a day while quaffing 15 gallons of pure mineral water whilst trekking 12 miles in your undies in -40 degree temperatures. That is a tremendous exageration but you get the idea. Regarding your original post, good for you if you want to look good, this obviously makes you feel better. It is like when one plays football or any other sport - if you look good ie kit and boots then you feel good and in turn peform far better than if you were wearing a pair of bad gola's and a fake real sociedad shirt.

Yes it is, I do that before breakfast.

Whilst I'm here can I just say Rashid, this is by far the most ridiculous fucking thread I have evr read on this forum. You make Red Nick look like a fucking Nobel Prize winning author with some of the pre cum you spout on here. I used to just ignore your posts but this one has struck a chord with me for some reason. Tit.

OK the Don's view on this. Seems like this Rshid character is none too popular. But that is an FF issue. Here on the G/RF all posters are equally below me. If you don't appreciate Rashid and think him quite the jabroni, do not read or post on this thread. Similarly, Rashid don't be a gigantic butt pirate. For all that seem to hate this Marmaluke, I can't remember a G/RF thread growing so rapidly as this in a long, long time. Dispute his very questionable ideas on moisturisers by all means, but less of the abuse, kapeesh?. That goes for you too Rash. I run a tight ship. Petty arguments can turn into atrocious manifestations of epically shite threads. No douchery

damn it remmie, that is the lamest response i have ever seen. if that's how you really feel the forum needs to be renamed: GF - The Pussy Forum. the gf used to be a promised land. now it is a realm of great faggotry. you should be ashamed of yourself for condoning this. the gf used to be about quality. now there's loads of fucksticks on here posting absolute shit, and you welcome them with open arms. you sir, are a disgrace. the only reason a thread like this should be 3 pages long is because there are 3 pages of insulting the original poster. i equate the original post on this thread to going into a black panther rally and calling all those in attendance the "n-word". you don't go on the gf and advocate the use of facial creams, enjoying facials and taking it in the ass! you just don't do it!

all of you, take your balls out of the cupboard and revolt against this great injustice! chase rashid off of this forum, and take the power back from remmie. he has obviously forgotten where he came from, and what the gf is all about!

damn it remmie, that is the lamest response i have ever seen. if that's how you really feel the forum needs to be renamed: GF - The Pussy Forum. the gf used to be a promised land. now it is a realm of great faggotry. you should be ashamed of yourself for condoning this. the gf used to be about quality. now there's loads of fucksticks on here posting absolute shit, and you welcome them with open arms. you sir, are a disgrace. the only reason a thread like this should be 3 pages long is because there are 3 pages of insulting the original poster. i equate the original post on this thread to going into a black panther rally and calling all those in attendance the "n-word". you don't go on the gf and advocate the use of facial creams, enjoying facials and taking it in the ass! you just don't do it!

all of you, take your balls out of the cupboard and revolt against this great injustice! chase rashid off of this forum, and take the power back from remmie. he has obviously forgotten where he came from, and what the gf is all about!

Less of the abuse, mmmmkay. Moisturising is cool because it impresses women and everything we do should be to impress women so we can trick them into liking us. It makes us real men.

I don't know where I'm going with this

Yes it is, I do that before breakfast.

Whilst I'm here can I just say Rashid, this is by far the most ridiculous fucking thread I have evr read on this forum. You make Red Nick look like a fucking Nobel Prize winning author with some of the pre cum you spout on here. I used to just ignore your posts but this one has struck a chord with me for some reason. Tit.

Are you scruffy and fat? Come and my brother, there is hope. ;)

Are you scruffy and fat? Come and my brother, there is hope. ;)

He's a personal trainer. I think it struck a chord with him because expensive suits and facials have fuck all to do with men's health but everything to do with vanity. Men's health and an unusual sense of vanity are mutually exclusive concepts, in my opinion, because being vain to such a self-obsessive level is psychologically unhealthy.

This is what your new hat should look like....

94_1_b.JPG

What the fuck is that? Please don't tell me you put that on your head? Just because it has a prada logo doesn't mean it is good or 'cool'. Dressing well is sound but buying shite because of the name is a sin. Don't waste your money, any normal person wouldn't give a fuck who your clothes are made by

He's a personal trainer. I think it struck a chord with him because expensive suits and facials have fuck all to do with men's health but everything to do with vanity. Men's health and an unusual sense of vanity are mutually exclusive concepts, in my opinion, because being vain to such a self-obsessive level is psychologically unhealthy.

Absoloutly spot on on all accounts there Dirk lad. Rashid.....Fuck off!

Having confidence, being aware of your weight (so you can get into decent clothes) and taking care of yourself is good for your mental health. It's not all about pumping iron....

Charley is a fitness trainer, buttmunch. Who mentioned 'pumping iron'?

I think its clear what everyone thinks of when someone says 'mens health' except you.

Having confidence, being aware of your weight (so you can get into decent clothes) and taking care of yourself is good for your mental health. It's not all about pumping iron....

Life is not good for your mental health full stop.

Less of the abuse, mmmmkay. Moisturising is cool because it impresses women and everything we do should be to impress women so we can trick them into liking us. It makes us real men.

I don't know where I'm going with this

Moisturiser is for gays, women, people with excema and sloppy wanks. It is not cool

Shut up you fucking idiot.

Who said anything about pumping iron? I think I know what the score is when it comes to being healthy and everything that goes with it, it is my profession after all (like when it comes to wanking off donkeys, no one can tell you anything). I also know that dickheads who say "Women shouldn't be fat, it goes against everything they should be" are fucking rimjaws who need slapping as they cause lots off people lots of problems such as anorexia and bulimia.

End of thread.

Shut up you fucking idiot.

Who said anything about pumping iron? I think I know what the score is when it comes to being healthy and everything that goes with it, it is my profession after all (like when it comes to wanking off donkeys, no one can tell you anything). I also know that dickheads who say "Women shouldn't be fat, it goes against everything they should be" are fucking rimjaws who need slapping as they cause lots off people lots of problems such as anorexia and bulimia.

End of thread.

Quality.

Also, anyone who likes really skinny women is deffo a closet homo with a thing for pre-pubescent boys. Rash.