You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Guest TK-421
That's what I mean. I mean they're both Welsh, both of them.

So both of them are both Welsh? Or is just one of them both Welsh? :dunno:

Guest tactics truck
Whenever Tactics Truck enters into 'one of those moods' i can't shake the image of Murdock from the A-team talking to a sock.

Yeah you laughed then but with assets of well over a ten billion pounds and a private media collection to dwarf where others have a wine collection I think he's had the last laugh to all those such as yourself who thought he was mad or that people weren't stupid enough to pay to watch premiership football in their own home on Sky.

Yeah you laughed then but with assets of well over a ten billion pounds and a private media collection to dwarf where others have a wine collection I think he's had the last laugh to all those such as yourself who thought he was mad or that people weren't stupid enough to pay to watch premiership football in their own home on Sky.

Woooooooosh.

There's definitely a Jekyll and Hyde element to Bellamy, but he's never had a disciplinary problem on the pitch, and as far as I'm aware the only manager he's had trouble with is Graeme Souness.

I thought he had a problem with Robson as well, but then again I follow neither Bellamy nor Newcastle that closely.

Rushie is repeatedly out of tune with most Reds in his Echo column. He was saying the other week how he'd love the Mancs to win the league ahead of Chelsea (the recent poll on here demonstrated the strength of feeling on that subject) and now we have him eulogising over that no necked idiot. I'd rather slash me balls with a rusty pen knife than entertain the idea of that wurzel coming near my club.

Guest TK-421
Tiss is norwegian for penis.

You just called him "The Penis". That's pretty funny.

Its a good job he didn't move to Rosenborg :D

Bellamy does test your man management skills

Robson and Hughes have managed to get the best out of him wheras Strachan and Souness failed misserably.

He's a better and fitter player than Owen but given the choice i wouldnt have him at the club, but as they say trust in Rafa

Robson and Hughes have managed to get the best out of him wheras Strachan and Souness failed misserably.

He's a better and fitter player than Owen but given the choice i wouldnt have him at the club, but as they say trust in Rafa

Damn straight.

As the 3-ball, sitting nicely perched on the corner pocket behind the 8-ball, says, "Exactamundo".

Papers this morning reporting that Bellamy has a £6M get out clause. His people must have leaked it....

Beebs gossip column:

Blackburn striker Craig Bellamy has a £6m get-out clause in his contract which would let him join a club in the Champions League. (News of the World)

Liverpool have opened talks with Deportivo La Coruna midfielder Victor. (News of the World)

Liverpool want Florent Sinama-Pongolle, currently on loan to Blackburn, back next season. (The People)

Bayer Leverkusen striker Dimitar Berbatov is being tracked by Liverpool, Arsenal and Spurs. (The People)

In the cuntish NOTW. Only to a team in the Champions league though. I heard this rumour over a week ago.

What's more interesting is that Hughes is being lined up by Newcastle. If he leaves, so will Bellamy