You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck Dunk the S*n hat wearing cunt

Maldini

Is it true that Koptalk is just one of numerous sites all of the same format run by the NEWCASTLE based 'Dunk'?

I've been told he does indeed run a newcastle site along with apparently having a newcastle season ticket.

I also noticed that those pin badges he was selling on ebay that he has as his location Tyne and Wear. Just slightly out of Scarborough isn't it?

I've been told he does indeed run a newcastle site along with apparently having a newcastle season ticket.

I also noticed that those pin badges he was selling on ebay that he has as his location Tyne and Wear. Just slightly out of Scarborough isn't it?

I asked the eBay auction seller why Koptalk was based in Newcastle when it was a Liverpool site. The response I got today was:

"KopTalk isn't based in Newcastle. We have offices in Liverpool, Scarborough and Wallsend which is several miles outside Newcastle. All accounting is done in Scarborough, shop sales from Wallsend and reporting from Liverpool. Hope that helps."

I asked the eBay auction seller why Koptalk was based in Newcastle when it was a Liverpool site. The response I got today was:

"KopTalk isn't based in Newcastle. We have offices in Liverpool, Scarborough and Wallsend which is several miles outside Newcastle. All accounting is done in Scarborough, shop sales from Wallsend and reporting from Liverpool. Hope that helps."

Well some of their reporting is technically 'done in Liverpool'. The stroy he put up todsay about Potter and Raven foe example, was done in Liverpool. It was done in my front room at my computer ;-)

Well some of their reporting is technically 'done in Liverpool'. The stroy he put up todsay about Potter and Raven foe example, was done in Liverpool. It was done in my front room at my computer ;-)

He's just trying to cut overheads, can't blame him can we though? I mean he's got to repay all those people for Anfield Exposed (which he apparently finished in july, after adding a chapter about a court case, and still nothing has happened)

I used to go on KT a lot, DJ syd is a decent guy, if quite naive about the "family" over there at KT, its nazi-esque over there, if you criticise dunk then you are off and account frozen or whatever. It is also full of complete and utter fickle retards that make Rash look like he is patron saint of reason, basically it is full of squabbling and bitching and it got annoying for me.

My mate actually paid for the gold club or whatever it is, and still tell him what is happening first by getting all the info here, when it arrives there about an hour later.

Personally, we are bigger than getting in an inter forum slanging match so why cant we just close this thread and just get on with it

Guest Fowler_god

Koptalk is Number 1 :yes:

I cant believe the hostility on this site, smacks of jeaolousy.

You all say dunk steals info on here to put on the gold club, well actually most of the insider and gold club info is posted by other koptalk members, not dunk.

The koptalk news section merely contains information which is widely reported in many newspapers. So i wouldnt really call it stealing.

And before you say it, i am not connected to the paystaff at koptalk or a moderator, i just pay for the gold club because it has a lot of good features which are well worth the money. Even if there was no inside info, i would still pay for the gold club.

I use the same username for this site, RAWK and koptalk so you can check this if you wish.

You all say dunk steals info on here to put on the gold club, well actually most of the insider and gold club info is posted by other koptalk members, not dunk.

The koptalk news section merely contains information which is widely reported in many newspapers. So i wouldnt really call it stealing.

And before you say it, i am not connected to the paystaff at koptalk or a moderator, i just pay for the gold club because it has a lot of good features which are well worth the money. Even if there was no inside info, i would still pay for the gold club.

I use the same username for this site, RAWK and koptalk so you can check this if you wish.

So, lets get this right, he charges his members for other people's information, not even his own? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

The story posted on TLW this afternoon about Potter and Raven wasn't in the papers. The story about Hearts initial bid for Potter was in the Echo on saturday, which is why I credited the Echo with that in the update I did today. The rest of the info (especially about Raven) was not reported anywhere else.

Koptalk used that story, but didn't show me the same courtesy I showed the Echo. I don't care who uses the news articles I put on TLW, as long as they source where it came from. Any other lfc site that uses stuff from TLW does that.

As for being jealous of Koptalk? Behave yerself lad, there's fuck all to be jealous of. It's like saying we're jealous of Chelsea.

It's not a slanging match tho is it...

It's just stating the obvious, that Koptalk is a robbing piece of shit site.

True, but I cant be arsed with the fact that we now have two KT registered users now on here defending it, so I know how it will turn out. They probably have a thread all set up to ask them to defend it to the hilt in this thread, more will come and they are not as sane as these guys :wallbutt:

It's fucking weird is what it is; is Oldham some kind of Koresh-style cult leader to have all these Internet warriors coming on here and defending him?

But they seem keen to do it all the same. So, KopTalk regulars:

What's your opinion on the book that many people have paid for and never received?

What's your opinion on the way wealthy Dunc uses KopTalk to beg for money for his sick relatives?

What's your opinion on the fact that Dunc runs websites devoted to other clubs?

What's your opinion on KopTalk's practice of taking other sites' news items and reproducing them without crediting the original source?

Guest Fowler_god
So, lets get this right, he charges his members for other people's information, not even his own? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Well no, most people pay for the gold club because of the excellent features in it.

priceless little dude, priceless.

It's fucking weird is what it is; is Oldham some kind of Koresh-style cult leader to have all these Internet warriors coming on here and defending him?

But they seem keen to do it all the same. So, KopTalk regulars:

What's your opinion on the book that many people have paid for and never received?

The book will be out in good time like Dunk says

What's your opinion on the way wealthy Dunc uses KopTalk to beg for money for his sick relatives?

No one is forced to donate, they do so because she is a part of our Liverpool FC family

What's your opinion on the fact that Dunc runs websites devoted to other clubs?

What he does is up to him, Koptalk is a huge part of my life so thats enough for me.

What's your opinion on KopTalk's practice of taking other sites' news items and reproducing them without crediting the original source?

We are all part of a big Liverpool family and community, whats one persons is everyones etc