You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sun Life with the old bag on the lounger in the garden being smug because stupid men are falling off bikes etc " eyeing her up " typical men are stupid only into one thing sexist shit.

Oh and you look everyday of 62, made up. Neck like a wrung out cloth. I have aunties in their 70's look better without makeup.

Just don't tell Wayne Rooney.

• Upvote 1

Sun Life with the old bag on the lounger in the garden being smug because stupid men are falling off bikes etc " eyeing her up " typical men are stupid only into one thing sexist shit.

Oh and you look everyday of 62, made up. Neck like a wrung out cloth. I have aunties in their 70's look better without makeup.

Just don't tell Wayne Rooney.

Its badly dubbed too.

Tried to out this on the other forum but it wouldn't work.....(I could actually put this in the adverts you love one too as it's the funniest thing he's ever done)

Michael Owen's Dubai promo video......"Watch out for the afterburners...."

Who'd have though young Mike would go full on Partridge

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFnymJDZAS8

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

I knew I was going to hate the Lewis's Xmas advert even before I watched it but even they have surpassed themselves by having that dreary boring monotone cunt Guy Garvey singing the theme.

Why not just play The Beatles version at least it would have slightly redeemed it as it shits all over Elbow's version.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Christmas adds fuck me off no end. Even worse is all the cunts who jump on the bandwagon, like fucking cleaning products and fucking McDonalds, WTF has McDonalds got to fucking do with Christmas! Plus fucking carrot sticks, which fucking whoppers take their kids for a take out of Carrot sticks? Buy some fresh carrots down the market and get the peeler out you lazy fucking fat cunts.