You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

what's your ringtone?

Guest L4 Lad

Guest L4 Lad

mine used to be the pulp ficton theme but it was too quiet so i changed it to up the bracket by the libertines. it came as standard with the libertines theme i downloaded for my t610. it's crap but fingers crossed i'll be able to afford a new phone soon

what's everyone elses?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BootleBoy
mine used to be the pulp ficton theme but it was too quiet so i changed it to up the bracket by the libertines. it came as standard with the libertines theme i downloaded for my t610. it's crap but fingers crossed i'll be able to afford a new phone soon

what's everyone elses?

So you're one of the arseholes lining the pockets of that smackhead scumbag?

Hope you're happy when he's dead by Xmas

So you're one of the arseholes lining the pockets of that smackhead scumbag?

Hope you're happy when he's dead by Xmas

Dear god he can't die!

Don't give a fuck if he loses vital bits of his body but I couldn't tolerate him becoming some fallen genius symbol or martyrdom after dying.

Guest BootleBoy
Do they get paid? Heard Eminem was talking a few ringtone companies to court.

If he's got the ringtone, he's bound to have an album and be a fan so therefore lining the filthy smackheads pockets.

He's no different to the thieving smackheads all round England and the world.

Oops, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned "thieving", eh Rich?

If he's got the ringtone, he's bound to have an album and be a fan so therefore lining the filthy smackheads pockets.

Maybe not, but, er, 99.9% of musicians take drugs...Should we never buy anything again?!

Guest BootleBoy
Maybe not, but, er, 99.9% of musicians take drugs...Should we never buy anything again?!

I can't think of many that cause them to come on stage, smacked up to the eyebrows and vomit all over his set and fans.

And he abducted a young girl as well. Filthy cunt.

Fair play for shaggin' Kate Moss though

ringtones are for idiots and chavs. All bar one that is. I had Aldos commentry, his screaming at the end of the final. Although had to change it back to Ring Ring as it got a bit embarrasing when it was going off infront of clients

Guest L4 Lad

not really. only smackheads pockets i've lined is the gallagher brothers. only reason i have any liking for doherty is cos he grew up in anfield. i just ignore his extra curricular activities

just about 2 download the aldo ringtone now just out of interest wil it work for the t610? i doubt it but can someone fill us in if it does

ringtones are for idiots and chavs. All bar one that is. I had Aldos commentry, his screaming at the end of the final. Although had to change it back to Ring Ring as it got a bit embarrasing when it was going off infront of clients

That's my alarm signal every morning, waking up to the words European Champions. Sets you up for the day.

I currently have Led Zep " Over The Hills and Far Away" but it is an MP3 tune downloaded from me pc. Does that technically still make it ringtone even if it was out 30 yeasr before mobile phones ( I know 30 years bit of an exagiration )

not really. only smackheads pockets i've lined is the gallagher brothers. only reason i have any liking for doherty is cos he grew up in anfield. i just ignore his extra curricular activities

just about 2 download the aldo ringtone now just out of interest wil it work for the t610? i doubt it but can someone fill us in if it does

he grew up in Anfield that's a new one to me. Even so though does that warrant liking the cunt. Tracy Corkhill lived by me when I was a kid but I dont feel a need to see what or how she is doing.

I dont understand people who follow celebs because they wiped their arse in the Mcdonalds on Church Street in 1987.

I may have the wrong end of the stick you yourslef L4 lad but it made me think of people who use the fact that the person they spent time following has ventured into our wonderful city. And if Doherty did spend time in Anfield why was he not shot in the head and then we would have been spared from his mind numbing shite he calls music. He is a no-mark and has no talent IMO, a waste of human body form.