You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What Are you listening to right now ???

Gav

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't you just shut the window, thereby minimising noise pollution in the office and enabling the team to focus on the job at hand?

but what if the office has no a/c? The shutting of the window can create a hot stuffy environment which can lead to severe drowsiness after lunch (i.e. now) and also the inability to concentrate. or maybe that is just me in this office?

but what if the office has no a/c? The shutting of the window can create a hot stuffy environment which can lead to severe drowsiness after lunch (i.e. now) and also the inability to concentrate. or maybe that is just me in this office?

hmmm...never thought of that. Maybe a word in the ear of the bus company about changing the route of the bus, or possibly quieter buses?

Guest BootleBoy
American Idiot, by Green Day. Like this cd a lot, great driving music, and the name reminds me of many a yank

OCS are excellent driving music. Hundred Mile High City and the Riverboat Song are tremendous tunes to have blasting out of the window of your Ford Cortina down the Motorway at 67 MPH.

OCS are excellent driving music. Hundred Mile High City and the Riverboat Song are tremendous tunes to have blasting out of the window of your Ford Cortina down the Motorway at 67 MPH.

Ocean Colour Scene are wank. End of.

Er, got the most recent Coral cd in the car at the mo', interchanging with the Libertines.

Guest BootleBoy
Ocean Colour Scene are wank. End of.

Er, got the most recent Coral cd in the car at the mo', interchanging with the Libertines.

You think OCS are shite but you'll gladly listen to that smackhead gobshite, interchanging with possibly the worst Coral album to date?!

C4G, you need help mate!

You think OCS are shite but you'll gladly listen to that smackhead gobshite, interchanging with possibly the worst Coral album to date?!

C4G, you need help mate!

Indeed, I do think they are shite. They would have got nowhere without Noel championing them, for some inexplicable reason.

Indeed, the most recent Coral album may not be their best, but the first 2 are class.

And, indeed, despite his apparent love of narcotics, the Libertines rule.