You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sam Allardyce is a CUNT

lifetime fan

Rafa is arguably the best manager in Europe and he couldn't keep a good Newcastle squad up, Sam has managed it a few times with much shitter teams.He also got Bolton up from the lower leagues and got them challenging for Europe when the club was in debt and he didn't have money to buy players.

He and Alan Curbishley can feel harshly treated as they have achieved things most of the managers at big clubs wouldn't be able to.They haven't failed at a club but one hasn't been given a big job and the other cant even get a prem job.Looking at what Sam has done over the years in the transfer market I think he'd have no problem at a top club, I'm not sure about Curbishley but for the smaller clubs it should be a no brainer to get him.

If Rafa took over Newcastle at the same time big head took over Sunderland. Newcastle would have overtaken Sunderland............ Ya Helmet

• Upvote 1

If England are looking for an English manager, there really aren't many better options out there than fat Sam. Who are England going to get, realistically? Even though I can't stand him, he's done a decent job for most clubs he's managed and he really can't do any worse than Woy.

Seems that Potato Head is now in the running

England really are a lost cause when the best the FA can come up with for manager is the bloke that avoided relegation with Sunderland on the last day and a fella that finished 4th in Championship. Never winning things is obviously still no barrier to getting the job. Four years of Owlball has taught them absolutely nothing.

Howe has said he's not interested which tells you all you need to know as well

Shite manager appointed by a shite organization. I though that England couldn't do worse than Hodgson. But they have. Glenn said that he knew little about football and now he has proved it.

I agree he's a terrible appointment but he's not worse than the budgie. That being said I absolutely despair at the decision makers of the national team, hideous.