You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arne Slot

3 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

get our new dutch baldy in asap then back him in the summer FSG ffs

I take it you are new to this game,  this summer will be a 20m net spend. Next summer will be the promise of a warchest, some time in late April some of the journos close to the club will put our a message to say the club won't be spending big as we have to pay for the Annie Road upgrade, we will have a 20m net spend that summer with the promise of a warchest the following year with the introduction of a massive new kit deal and some other big deals which will add to the coffers.

Late April Journos close to the club...................

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Brilliant goal

Lucky in the end as its off the bar and back off the keeper, but beautiful build up play from Feyenoord. 

But might be ruled out and a pen up the other end...... No its a goal

They've not been good but they are about 5 players out injured

16 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

Brilliant goal

Lucky in the end as its off the bar and back off the keeper, but beautiful build up play from Feyenoord. 

But might be ruled out and a pen up the other end...... No its a goal

They've not been good but they are about 5 players out injured

Watching the game myself. I hope slot doesn't get too accustomed to getting those favourable var decisions. Because in the prem, that would definitely be given as peno against us 

7 minutes ago, George Costanza said:

Take the plaster off your webcam, the russians aren't watching you

Its not the Russian its the Aliens you need to worry about

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Mate, I've been meaning to say that I think you might be one of the better posters with a "3" in your username right now. It's hard for me to say though.

Nice.

To be fair, at his age, I don't think van Dijk is under the allusion that this is somebody who will definitely help him win another league title. It's a project. Might be a good project, but it's a project. I think deep down, this was going to be the likely sort of hire. We are that sort of club.