You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (H) - Sun 17th Dec 2023 (4:30pm)

Trumo

6 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

To be honest, I spent most of the game thinking how similar he was to endo. A lad who wouldn't look out of place in a decent mid table alerdyce side. 

Who the fuck is sausage boi? 

It’s a homophobic insult. No idea who he’s aiming at but that’s out of order.

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/3a2ht4/ryan_tunnicliffe_banned_for_patrick_bamford_tweet/

The tweet in question

Happy that Middlesbrough didn’t go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy.

Such a lame, childish insult, the kind of thing a 12 year old would get sent home from school for, but the ban is deserved.

The mancs wasted time from the first minute of the game, it was a disgrace.

We should have won easily even if we did not play our best.

Trent just needed to hit target when Salah set him up.

But he missed, just like he did with most of his attacking passes.

In fact he had 4 shots and did not hit target with any of them, the most frustrating player for me yesterday, because he can do a lot better.

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Code said:

The mancs wasted time from the first minute of the game, it was a disgrace.

We should have won easily even if we did not play our best.

Trent just needed to hit target when Salah set him up.

But he missed, just like he did with most of his attacking passes.

In fact he had 4 shots and did not hit target with any of them, the most frustrating player for me yesterday, because he can do a lot better.

We didn't have 1 player yesterday who can't do much better to be fair. That's not a defence of Trent, it's just an observation of our performance. 

29 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

We didn't have 1 player yesterday who can't do much better to be fair. That's not a defence of Trent, it's just an observation of our performance. 

Yeah it was an off day, just one of those games. I'm not reading anything into it at all, the only thing I'm peeved about is that it's being painted as some kind of brave all hands on deck performance by those shitehawks, they were an absolute disgrace on every level, an absolute embarrassment to football.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Yeah it was an off day, just one of those games. I'm not reading anything into it at all, the only thing I'm peeved about is that it's being painted as some kind of brave all hands on deck performance by those shitehawks, they were an absolute disgrace on every level, an absolute embarrassment to football.

Oh yeah, I completely agree. I posted this in the seven hag thread. 

The one positive we can take from yesterday is just how far down he's taken them. I've no issue with a defensive performance, but they offered nothing, did mourinho style "give the ball away rather than lose shape", time wasted from the 1st minute, they were all over the place and only luck and bad play from us saved them and if we had 1 outfield player had played to their normal level, we'd have won. And their fans celebrated that like they'd just won a massive game. 

2 hours ago, kemskem said:

It’s games like this when I realise how much we miss Jota. He and Nunez tend to make things happen and when one’s off the boil the other has generally picked up the slack. Diaz not being himself has been a big factor as well.

Its not impossible to believe Diaz is still deeply affected by his parents kidnapping ordeal or the pressure on him now from back home. He is only human.

12 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Its not impossible to believe Diaz is still deeply affected by his parents kidnapping ordeal or the pressure on him now from back home. He is only human.

He's was poor long before his parents were kidnapped.

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

I disagree,but that's your opinion. I will say though that its amazing how bad we are and sit second in the table with only Alisson and Van Dijk as having good games. Am I watching a different team?

It would appear that way, yes.

There is an enormous disconnect between our performances and our points total.