You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Famous People it's Impossible to Like

AngryOfTuebrook

11 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

You could shorten your shitlist Cath by not watching telly. Just watch your favourite programmes online at your own leisure. I find I get much less riled choosing my own viewing. Tony has Flashscore and I have the whole of the interweb,especially 1970s and 1980s f**tball and beyond.

And where would be the fun in that?!

i mean,who could be here all day listing tory/right wing cunts..andrew neill,fabricunt,anyone remotely commented with gb news etc but surely they are a given?

I remember richard osman being on HIGNFU and there was a story about another royal sprog,and he said he doesnt understand how anyone couldnt be happy with the news.

so he can go on the list. 

7 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

i mean,who could be here all day listing tory/right wing cunts..andrew neill,fabricunt,anyone remotely commented with gb news etc but surely they are a given?

I remember richard osman being on HIGNFU and there was a story about another royal sprog,and he said he doesnt understand how anyone couldnt be happy with the news.

so he can go on the list. 

A lanky streak of piss who definitely smells his own farts.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Cant be arsed going back through the thread but has Jane MacDonald been mentioned yet? I am genuinely mystified by her getting her dial all over the box.

And I cant watch Chris Martin from Coldplay he is far too earnest for a rockstar, I want my rock stars to look and act like rockstars and not like they are just off to the recycling centre then the badminton club.

34 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Simon Jordan

Prince William

Rachel Riley

Jack Whitehall

Jeremy Vine 

Carole Malone

John Torode

JK Rowling

Jaden Smith (Will Smiths son, little cunt)

I like her because her books and films have kept the kids engrossed and quiet for hours on end.

Then again, there were ridiculously noisy mornings after they got wands, so fuck her.

Joe Swash. He's like if you had a rash on your arm and dropped acid and it started talking to you in a cockney accent.

Whatever him and his Mrs, that Stacey Solomon, pay their agent, it's not enough. Whenever one of them is skint they'll pitch up on celebrity enimas or "whatever happened to CDs" or some shit.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Joe Swash. He's like if you had a rash on your arm and dropped acid and it started talking to you in a cockney accent.

Whatever him and his Mrs, that Stacey Solomon, pay their agent, it's not enough. Whenever one of them is skint they'll pitch up on celebrity enimas or "whatever happened to CDs" or some shit.

Is this on any streaming sites?

Just now, Section_31 said:

His agent must be a genius. He could find work for fucking Ian Watkins if he keeps getting gigs for that Cockney magic 8 ball.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Preston Red said:

The wife used to be in the same circles as him in the early 2000s before he became famous. She always reckoned he was a decent fella but she couldn't say if he was the same now. His brother was a bit of a weirdo though, apparently.

My dad used to work with his dad as well and he was an arrogant gobshite. Both him and his Mrs hated the Freddie nickname and if you mentioned it you were met with "It's Andrew, actually!". In Flintoff's book he reckoned his dad's nickname at work was "Colin Big Hands", however, the real nickname was "Colin Clumsy Cunt". Forever dropping stuff and fucking something up.

I saw him midweek in the Trafford centre once about 15 years ago. He was well pissed off when I asked him for a picture, but I probably called him Freddie, so all is explained. 

Still a cunt though - he’s burned his bridges here. I hope he can live with that. Poor soul

3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

he is outstanding in that

whats up with blunters?

He was the main source of laughter - that’s for sure!

“Apocalash” and “Honkers” got me pissing myself too. “Don’t call it Honkers”

4 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Is James Blunt now singing songs about dead unborn babies? Weird. I don't like him at all.

He wrote a song which I just fucking hate. It's about his dad having kidney failure or something. That in itself I don't hate I wish him and his dad all the best and for long and happy lives, I like James Blunt each time I see him interviewed but the fucking song feels so cheap its like trying to get a toddler to cry in the film you are trying to make by kicking it in the stomach and the kid then getting an Oscar. "DADDY.....YOU ARE DYING AND IM SAD, I WILL CRY BECAUSE YOU RAISED ME, ISNT DEATH SAD IM UPSET I WILL CRY I LOVE YOU, YOU LOVE ME ISNT THIS SAD, EVERYONE CAN CONNECT BECAUSE WE ALL DEAL WITH LOSS.... DADDY!!!

Fuck off.  I hate it,there's no artistry involved at all, no poetry it doesn't evoke emotion using metaphor or analogies or painting loss or the fear of loss with words or music. It's reading obituaries in the echo to a group of chords, the emotion isn't evoked by the song or the music or by any skill of the person who made it. I hate it its cat jumping out the cupboard for a scare cheap.