You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 minute ago, Creator Supreme said:

The support he (rightly) got after the racist abuse he received post Euro final seems to have fuelled his ego, and he's turned from a quiet diligent and effective player into a petulant little shitehawk.

The ref should have sent him off after the final whistle. In fact he should have sent him off for the dive.

The whole Arsenal team share similar qualities. The petulant diving bastards. Gabriel, Ben Shite, Odegaard, Havertz, Martinelli, Saka.

42 minutes ago, an tha said:

This dirty cunt as well...always been same.

Mixed feelings on this, on the one hand it's a clear foul and arguably a red card; on the other, let he who has never wanted to elbow Gabriel in the throat throw the first stone.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Tj hooker said:

Why this wasn't a penalty is beyond me 

Yup, should count themselves lucky the ref didn't decide to blow it up as such.

As for the Saka 'penalty' he clearly goes to make contact with Neuer, had he stayed on his feet he could have rounded him or there'd be contact anyway, instead he had already long decided to throw himself at him. All i'll say is you know full well had that been Salah the narrative would be totally different from fans and pundits alike.

• Upvote 2

34 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Yup, should count themselves lucky the ref didn't decide to blow it up as such.

As for the Saka 'penalty' he clearly goes to make contact with Neuer, had he stayed on his feet he could have rounded him or there'd be contact anyway, instead he had already long decided to throw himself at him. All i'll say is you know full well had that been Salah the narrative would be totally different from fans and pundits alike.

The bullshit from Ferdinand and especially Keown over the Saka incident is ridiculous. Keown called it 'alarming' that the pen wasn't given.

Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

The bullshit from Ferdinand and especially Keown over the Saka incident is ridiculous. Keown called it 'alarming' that the pen wasn't given.

Fuck off.

The crying will be constant in the media all week - then watch Webb's shower of cunts hand the diving little cunt a soft pen at the weekend 

5 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fuck off.

It wont be long before these idiots start to parrot fan conspiracy shite.

Sweet Jesus, I did not see this yesterday, but this is absolutely unbelievable.

The most blatant penalty you will ever see not given n the Arsenal game last night.

Gabriel basically picks up the ball with his hands after Rays passes the ball after the whistle has been blown.

Shocking stuff. 

6 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fuck off.

Of course it was alarming. Because every shit English referee, with their head up their holes would have given it, then we'd all be debating how the fuck their var assistants never noticed the obvious deception in the replays. 

7 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

Fuck off.

2 cunts clearly showcasing how and why PGMOL get away with bad/corrupt decisions every week. When these twats spout shit like this, combined with Carragher and Neville in Sky, Given, Jenas and Shearer in BBC and other ex fucking players say biased crap publicly and divide opinions, why the fuck will Webb worry about anything? He will be laughing his cock off every week.

On top of that there is Webb's lapdog Owen.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Fuck me, a rare day in the office for me and ive got some aggrieved Arsenal fan loudly whining on about the Saka penalty across the office. Apparently Arsenal were the better team or something as well.

Just show him this , he won't agree obviously but show him anyway just for a laugh 

20240409_230555.jpg

Bellends.

Arsenal felt they should have had a penalty in the final seconds of stoppage time but the referee waved away their appeals when Saka went down as he was challenged by keeper Manuel Neuer.

The Gunners had fought back from 2-1 down to level through substitute Leandro Trossard but, deep in stoppage time, Bukayo Saka went down under Manuel Neuer's challenge inside the box.

"How has that not been given?" said ex-Manchester United defender Ferdinand. "I can't believe, with VAR and everything, that's not been given.

"He's running through and that's a penalty. I'm in the stadium and I can't believe it - I'm walking around in disbelief with my hands on top of my head."

Former Arsenal defender Keown added: "If you had 10 top European referees here tonight, nine of them would've given it. This referee is the only one who hasn't given it - I find it quite alarming he's not given that penalty.

"Neuer's movement towards the ball... that's enough to give it."

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Dapower said:

Well both teams need to put a full shift in next week I don’t think city are the same team to slap around Real like last year and Arsenal have got a job on 

Want both to go through, the ideal is they both get to the final and somehow both fail to win...

5 hours ago, Code said:

Sweet Jesus, I did not see this yesterday, but this is absolutely unbelievable.

The most blatant penalty you will ever see not given n the Arsenal game last night.

Gabriel basically picks up the ball with his hands after Rays passes the ball after the whistle has been blown.

Shocking stuff. 

That's astonishing.