You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fucking hell, people are a nervous wreck in here. What will be, will be. If we're good enough to win it, we will (and we'll have to be, as I think we'll have to win every game from here on in). If not, then not. Enjoy the fact that we're here in the first place. Doubters into believers I think someone once said.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

To be fair to them. We're looking for a new manager, and we're in a much better position, on and off the pitch, and we're still finding it a tricky affair to find a credible replacement for our manager. 

Also, the key is the fact we're looking for a credible replacement, not merely a credible manager.

1 minute ago, Red Banjo said:

Interesting. I completely disagree but I guess we all see things differently.

I mean, he's played 10 league matches this season and at his age now, just plays behind the striker. Does no defending or pressing and when he's been fit, his minutes are managed. By definition, he's a luxury player.

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Fucking hell, people are a nervous wreck in here. What will be, will be. If we're good enough to win it, we will (and we'll have to be, as I think we'll have to win every game from here on in). If not, then not. Enjoy the fact that we're here in the first place. Doubters into believers I think someone once said.

Of course they fucking are. We’ve been burned several times and even with the best manager in world football at the helm.

We are up against everything.

14 minutes ago, Red Banjo said:

???

There's plenty to hate about these scruffs, but its undeniable that DeBruyne is the best player in the league when he's on it. Isn't it?

Would rather have Mac A in my team.

5 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Of course they fucking are. We’ve been burned several times and even with the best manager in world football at the helm.

We are up against everything.

I try not to get worked up about it though, because there's precisely fuck all I can do to influence the outcome. Que sera sera.

8 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

mentally scarred from past title races hoping the shite in this league somehow manage to stop the cheats at least this year its in our hands

47 minutes ago, SasaS said:

Chelsea and Brighton are the only city fixtures where thee is even a chance of them dropping points.

We can drop two points and that's it.

I can see Arsenal winning every game from here on in, I think we’ll need to do the same, or we’ll end up losing it to them on goal difference.

1 hour ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Cry arsing. Fuck off they are cheating pricks

You’re the biggest cry arse on here. 

The 115 charges are wildly different to the result today. 

1 hour ago, Judge said:

That is true, and we can do it with a little luck and margins on our side for once, especially with injuries.

On the other hand, we just have to realise that the title is gone in the moment we become dependent on help from the other servile, bottling teams who don’t want us to win.

Meaning that it can all be over as soon as at the Toilet tomorrow. God forbid.

What is it Klopp said last week? “I expect both of them to win every game so we need to do the same”.

Sure Guardiola said something similar this week. 

City and Arsenal are the sides who need a favour, not us. 

3 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

I can see Arsenal winning every game from here on in, I think we’ll need to do the same, or we’ll end up losing it to them on goal difference.

They have six tough games in 19 days after Brighton, including two CL legs.