You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

10 hours ago, sir roger said:

Was twiddling through my firestick and came upon this game on an Irish channel called Premier Sports.

Any of our Irish posters know if this station is likely to be any use to me to see Premier League games during the season. 

They play the Saturday 15:00 games.

• Upvote 2

The initial hope was that Nkunku, who sealed a £58m move from RB Leipzig this summer, would be out for weeks rather than months. But the France forward is understood to have sustained meniscus damage in his left knee and sources close to the player fear he will require an operation. A final decision has not been made and Chelsea’s medics are conducting further scans in the hope that surgery will be avoided.

2 knee injuries in 10 months, I hope they kept the rereceipt. Didn't they also pay big money for Fofana after he had a bad injury and now he has another one. It's amazing what these clubs do, it's the equivalent of buying a wrote off car that has been put back together. Unless he's Messi just don't entertain the idea of buying crocks.

24 minutes ago, No2 said:

The initial hope was that Nkunku, who sealed a £58m move from RB Leipzig this summer, would be out for weeks rather than months. But the France forward is understood to have sustained meniscus damage in his left knee and sources close to the player fear he will require an operation. A final decision has not been made and Chelsea’s medics are conducting further scans in the hope that surgery will be avoided.

2 knee injuries in 10 months, I hope they kept the rereceipt. Didn't they also pay big money for Fofana after he had a bad injury and now he has another one. It's amazing what these clubs do, it's the equivalent of buying a wrote off car that has been put back together. Unless he's Messi just don't entertain the idea of buying crocks.

Bet they go spunk another load of cash on someone else to cover.

Imagine.

On 07/08/2023 at 22:28, NoelM said:

The "banter" between Carragher and Neville on social media is so tedious.

Pair of simple dickheads. Carragher is the luckiest man who ever lived, if he'd not been good at footy he'd be a late 40s plumber's apprentice.

15 hours ago, Razoray said:

Wolves manager gone 

Didn't even make it until the start of the season. Misses out on the glory of being the seasons first sacking.

Odd time to do it, giving O'Neill barely enough time to meet his players before they start playing. It's been on the cards since the end of last season and I think their transfer window has been even worse than ours.

Reece James has been made captain of Chelsea, that's a wilder story than this transfer nonsense.

How'd the fuck that happen and is that the best they really have?

Edit: Actually looking at the squad it might be, that's terrible. They've gutted the squad and I've genuinely never heard of 75% of the cunts.

8 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Reece James has been made captain of Chelsea, that's a wilder story than this transfer nonsense.

How'd the fuck that happen and is that the best they really have?

Edit: Actually looking at the squad it might be, that's terrible. They've gutted the squad and I've genuinely never heard of 75% of the cunts.

Leaving aside the current transfer nonsense, it's a very good time to be playing them.