You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool vs Arsenal - 9 April at 16.30

Anubis

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

So whilst I've been a proponent of moving Trent into midfield, I never envisaged a lopsided back 3 without a right back and with Trent as a free roaming deep lying playmaker.

Im starting to really worry that Jurgen is losing the plot to be honest.

5 minutes ago, Leyton388 said:

How can a team that was so good last year fall off so dramatically? 

We weren't that good last season, bar a handful of matches where we resembled our old selves, the signs were there. Now we've lost all fight, the last of it went with Mane.

2 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Im starting to really worry that Jurgen is losing the plot to be honest.

I don't think he has lost the plot but I am having genuine worries about him lifting the team for next season.

These players just do not look arsed anymore and I don't know how it's all going to come back suddenly in August.

Poor start this. Their goal coming after Robertson is caught out of position, which is becoming a really bad habit.

On the other hand just a glimpse of proper midfield play from Jones and Fabinho creates a massive chance for us, which shows exactly what we lack. Every time we manage something in midfield we look dangerous, just a shame it barely happens.

Just now, BeefStroganoff said:

Just what the fuck is Klopp doing all week?? Its like 11 strangers out there. The fucking space Arsenal have to exploit is unreal. Fucking change the system!!!!! Its not working.

FFS im trying not to care buts just downright maddening.

This is the first game I've watched in about a month and its an utter disgrace that nothing has changed at all week in week out. 

The same lazy shit from players like Trent, Robbo, Virgil and Hendo and as far as im concerned they can all be sold in the summer. 

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

Van Dijk is fuuuuuuuuckin finished.  

You can tell from their matchday performances that he's just one of many who aren't training properly this season.  

The intensity of games comes as a complete surprise to them. 

I suppose one begets the other, our injuries pile up and Klopp trains them less intensely to try and avoid more injuries, but in doing so it leads to more players getting inured in games....