You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2023 Transfer Thread

an tha

9 hours ago, FrenchEyeGlass said:

I think it's fair to say that it's not him that the fans have stopped trusting. It's his bosses.

That spiel only works when the club is all pulling in the same direction, and I don’t believe it is, it feels a bit like a piece of marketing.

I do believe Jurgen wants to make it right of course he does he’s genuine and he loves the fans and the city, but last year he told everyone we were fine in midfield and reeled off the full list in somewhat anger.

Even the bloke in the street could predict what was going to happen. But that was probably a reaction from not getting the support he needed from his bosses.

I hope for his sake he is right because it would be a damn shame for him to get pelters chucked at him if we don’t hit the ground running this season, he’s worked wonders.

After the inspirational tweet the other day, we have a follow up…

IMG_9649.png

Dani Ceballos, HERE WE GO. 

I can exclusively reveal Liverpool are currently working on a potential new signing. I can not confirm or deny any names. But rest assured the next signing Liverpool make will be the exact player I am talking about.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_9649.png

I can exclusively reveal Liverpool are currently working on a potential new signing. I can not confirm or deny any names. But rest assured the next signing Liverpool make will be the exact player I am talking about.

I'm going to believe this. I reckon we're signing Barella.

Ah, I'm happy now.

20 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_9649.png

We're signing Cozier-Duberry from Arsenal.  That's a big name alright.

12 minutes ago, Mook said:

Hardly likely that we'll have calm. Actions speak louder than words.

Which the man who know best says will happen.

I’ve got the Klopp interview on now. He couldn’t come across more relaxed or confident about us. 

58 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

IMG_9649.png

100%  he knows the “Real Madrid” player he’s making up rumours about is Tchouameni but he just can’t be arsed looking up how to spell his name.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Scott_M said:

This the Thiago news?

Given they have Gundogan, De Jong, Kessie, Gavi, Pedri, Oriol Romeu and a couple of La Masia graduates, I doubt he’s going to get his move there for a few this summer. 

IMG_9647.jpeg

No, it said thiago has been told Barca is not an option but he has interest from I think Celta, sociedad and Seville and he's interested in the latter 2 because they can offer CL football which we can't.

5 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

No, it said thiago has been told Barca is not an option but he has interest from I think Celta, sociedad and Seville and he's interested in the latter 2 because they can offer CL football which we can't.

I’d be surprised if we let him go. 

None of those clubs will offer us much money, certainly not to get a replacement as capable (even if he is only available 50% of the time).

Besides, Sevilla will be celebrating dropping into the EL before Xmas. We have more chance of winning the CL than Sociedad! 

27 minutes ago, El Dangerous said:

100%  he knows the “Real Madrid” player he’s making up rumours about is Tchouameni but he just can’t be arsed looking up how to spell his name.

Pretty much where I am with our £60m Hungarian signing. 

A supposed ITK, who believes because he has a couple of shitty podcasts that he’s a “media personality”, tweeting we’re now in negotiations for Lavia and they’ll be accelerated over the coming days. 

He was also adamant we’d sign “Jude” & Thuram and knew nothing of Szoboszlai, so make of that what you will. 

52 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Which the man who know best says will happen.

I’ve got the Klopp interview on now. He couldn’t come across more relaxed or confident about us. 

We would probably have calm if you didnt reply to every single post questioning our owners with the same defensive shit over and over again in the same massive fucking boring paragraphs of boston cock sucking text

• Downvote 1

8 minutes ago, El Rojo said:

Pretty much where I am with our £60m Hungarian signing. 

We could call him the Hungary guy but then people would confuse him with Neil Ruddock.

That Thiago thing initially had the hallmarks of a classic minge bag Barce ‘Giz a player’ but as stated they’re pretty stacked. With the Saudi thing being ruled out maybe he just wants to go home and play football but I doubt we’ll entertain anything other than a hefty bid and he won’t be wanting for minutes here anyway it’ll be his fitness that lets him down. Silva has just retired from Sociedad though.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Daisy said:

We would probably have calm if you didnt reply to every single post questioning our owners with the same defensive shit over and over again in the same massive fucking boring paragraphs of boston cock sucking text

Yes, obviously I provoke the forum imbeciles…

Ignores that the masochists are the ones trampling through every thread like a swarm of angry locusts, destroying everything in their path…

Maybe if you and the rest of the human centipede actually had something either insightful or new / relevant to say, then maybe I and other posters wouldnt be pulling people up on it…

9 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

A supposed ITK, who believes because he has a couple of shitty podcasts that he’s a “media personality”, tweeting we’re now in negotiations for Lavia and they’ll be accelerated over the coming days. 

He was also adamant we’d sign “Jude” & Thuram and knew nothing of Szoboszlai, so make of that what you will. 

KFA > ITK