You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

EFL Cup Wed, 9 Nov 20:00 Liverpool vs Derby County

Lee909

1 minute ago, MegadriveMan said:

I know what you mean!

It's more that in a normal season it would be stupid to risk somebody like Salah tonight, but as he has got a long break coming up there's less of a need to rest him completely.

Yeah I see that side up to a point - the side i don't see is the 'nobody going the world cup should start' side....

For me the reason i would not start salah or bobby tonight is that derby are garbage and we can't afford a problem with either ahead of saturday as diaz and jota are already fucked.

57 minutes ago, MegadriveMan said:

I wonder if Bobby and Mo will feature tonight seeing as how neither are going to Qatar?

Doubt it, at best there’ll be a few big hitters on the bench in case things are t going to plan, but Jurgen has shown over the years that he’ll trust a young side to start 

On 06/11/2022 at 20:39, an tha said:

I wonder what sort of side we will put out....with all the injuries and fringe players like origi/minamino no longer here and best kids out on loan like morton it does not seem as obvious as last year....

Maybe this?

Kelleher

Ramsey
Phillips
Gomez
Tsimikas

Bajcetic
Jones
Oxlade

Carvalho
Clark
Stewart