You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Crime

Bjornebye

37 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Superb. He’s obviously fitted a lot of getting smashed into those 47 years. In a way, you’ve got to respect that. Scouser. 

IMG_3832.jpeg

Jesus Christ.  He's got to be 30 years older than that.  Nailed on.  (Easter joke there for yer)

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Now we know what happened to Shithouse Cunts after he chased Dockers Strike off the forum. 

IMG_3833.jpeg

Hahahahaha sure it’s not Annie Road on the How Does Your Garden Grow thread? 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, stringvest said:

Jesus Christ.  He's got to be 30 years older than that.  Nailed on.  (Easter joke there for yer)

He’s got less grey in his hair than me the cunt 

On 19/03/2024 at 00:12, Anubis said:

Every Everton-supporting taxi driver you’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter.

0_John-Tippler-2.jpg

A head full of, "I heard a story. A mate told me." All relating to nothing to do with his allegiance.

Saw a story on BBC news this week about Fitzgibbon Jnr(no fixed abode, as usual) for drug offences. Story mentioned his father's plan to flood Liverpool with Turkish heroin. 

I know I'm not in a big city but I never see any drug taking, It must be going on as there's plenty of young locals here.

Bit rural here so maybe I'm driving past the cultivation fields and thinking, nice plants.

Far cry from Liverpool bars where I was always asked, "want a go on this mate. Are you a bizzie etc" Never a smell of weed either.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Saw a story on BBC news this week about Fitzgibbon Jnr(no fixed abode, as usual) for drug offences. Story mentioned his father's plan to flood Liverpool with Turkish heroin. 

I know I'm not in a big city but I never see any drug taking, It must be going on as there's plenty of young locals here.

Bit rural here so maybe I'm driving past the cultivation fields and thinking, nice plants.

Far cry from Liverpool bars where I was always asked, "want a go on this mate. Are you a bizzie etc" Never a smell of weed either.

I imagine this is what a Turkish kingpin would say.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Give my regards to Broadway !!

The chicken barbecue is amazing. Well the one in Prescot. The one on broadway isn’t as nice for some reason 

• Upvote 1

On 18/03/2024 at 17:06, Captain Turdseye said:

Now we know what happened to Shithouse Cunts after he chased Dockers Strike off the forum. 

IMG_3833.jpeg

“My name is Chris Shelley, and I don’t give a f***”

Brilliant.

3 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

The chicken barbecue is amazing. Well the one in Prescot. The one on broadway isn’t as nice for some reason 

Fuck off. The Chicken BBQ in Broadway is ace. The staff are great and the bacon and sausage are top draw.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Fuck off. The Chicken BBQ in Broadway is ace. The staff are great and the bacon and sausage are top draw.

Im just comparing it to the Prescot one which has been ace since I was a kid. Staff and food are top notch. I’ve only used the broadway one a couple of times and it’s usually asking her to pick me one up when she goes past. Obviously the staff require some shit jokes and high jinks to properly look after your order.