You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

On 29/07/2022 at 22:03, Kepler-186 said:

Sunak confronted by “excluded” self employed business owners reveals he didn’t mind lots of the 3 million not getting support because they’re not Conservative voters. 

Worth a watch to see him try to squirm out of it. 

To be fair, I haven't read Help To Grow, it might be useful to her and she might be an idiot.  However, it IS grotesque that he posited the idea that they did research on those struggling businesses and decided, (,together with Boris and co) that those people didn't deserve help because they likely didn't vote Tory. 

There are no rogue agents in the Tory party, it's the same script, they all support the script.  

I'm also convinced we'll have a snap election before Christmas.  

Lots of residual goodwill towards the Tories and Johnson, everyone bouncing from a 'normal' summer, and time is ticking before the first humungous energy bills come through people's doors.  If they delay it until after Xmas then they risk the country realising they're £2k worse off. 

I think they'll hold on till autumn 2023 at the earliest. Energy prices will begin to hit home with everyone from the next increase in October as the heating is switched on through autumn. Inflation will be approaching it's peak if we're to believe that. It'll be in double figures by the autumn. We may have seen significant strike action by then from multiple sectors as they try to force below inflation pay rises. It won't be pretty. They'll try and paint it as greedy left wingers but the effects could be significant.

Whatever bounce they get will be limited.

They'll wait until energy prices begin to drop and inflation falls (if both of those actually happen). They'll cut income tax and hope with falling costs there's a bit of relative feelgood factor with their vote.

Desperate if you ask me.

1 hour ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I'm also convinced we'll have a snap election before Christmas.  

Lots of residual goodwill towards the Tories and Johnson, everyone bouncing from a 'normal' summer, and time is ticking before the first humungous energy bills come through people's doors.  If they delay it until after Xmas then they risk the country realising they're £2k worse off. 

Nah.

The price increases are going to kick in from October, and we could potentially have a whole raft of strikes going on.

They would be insane to have an election with all that going on.

Saying that,they pushed through brexit in the middle of a global pandemic. 

7 hours ago, clangers said:

I think they'll hold on till autumn 2023 at the earliest. Energy prices will begin to hit home with everyone from the next increase in October as the heating is switched on through autumn. Inflation will be approaching it's peak if we're to believe that. It'll be in double figures by the autumn. We may have seen significant strike action by then from multiple sectors as they try to force below inflation pay rises. It won't be pretty. They'll try and paint it as greedy left wingers but the effects could be significant.

Whatever bounce they get will be limited.

They'll wait until energy prices begin to drop and inflation falls (if both of those actually happen). They'll cut income tax and hope with falling costs there's a bit of relative feelgood factor with their vote.

Desperate if you ask me.

The other thing they'll do is inflate the housing market again to get out their base (i.e. 100% mortgages, 50 year mortgages and/or a re-cooking of Help to Buy). This will also help garner donations from the building firms.

They are coming from a very high base/lead, the demography and geographical spread of the electorate highly favours them and that's even before you throw in the press, volume of donations, constituency boundary reform etc.

I can see all the democratically elected politicians in Scotland just shutting up and going away quietly after Liz saying she'd just ignore them. She might find its not that easy but good luck to her,

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Her comments have gone down well,

Please England, just make it stop.

Oooh Stats for Lefties and Gnasher going to be mutually masturbating for a few days now. Obviously a shit poll as the news has been wall-to-wall Truss and Sunak.

40 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Oooh Stats for Lefties and Gnasher going to be mutually masturbating for a few days now. Obviously a shit poll as the news has been wall-to-wall Truss and Sunak.

I'd have thought you'd be masterbating over Truss suggesting lower pay for those living in poorer areas. You were the poster who used that as an excuse for billionaire chicken factory owners to pay staff pittance. You also made the bizarre claim that poor people buying cheap cuts of meat were also responsible for the low wages in said establishments.