You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

9 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Truss, George Bush, Cameron, Osborne, Trump, Johnson.

There's always a running theme with right wing leaders.

In contrast to the left. Say what you want about Blair, Brown, Clinton, Obama, but one thing none of them was is thick.

The reason the raw material of right wing leaders in the west doesn't matter so much, is that they're not the ones making the decisions anyway.

The right,for want of a better word,always seem to look for single solutions to complex problems. 

Increased crime?

Build more prisons 

Wealth inequality?get a better job.

Whereas the left,again for want of a better word, seem to look for deeper issues.

Ie poverty is structural.

Maybe the leaders reflect this?

It certainly worked for johnson with his empty, meaningless 3 word slogan.

12 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I mean I’m no Conservative and I’ve no time for either of these two but as a politician Sunak is head and shoulders above Truss. How is this even a competition? much less one she is clearly going to win. Bizarre 

What's he good at? 

Every single one of Sunak budget/reviews has been torn apart and brought about multiple u-turns.

He’s proposed two tax cuts, one on banking transactions and one on city bonuses.

Nothing he did during the pandemic was unique, in fact he looked to see which way the way was blowing and copied the easiest and left millions to suffer when it wasn’t expedient.

He acted late and badly in all circumstances.

A complete sham of a politician wrapped up in fantasy brand building and ersatz bullshit.

A city boy looking at the world from a city boys perspective and tragically unaware of anything beyond the end of his own nose.

5 minutes ago, cloggypop said:

Taking Truss out of the picture, what's he good at? 

I don’t know what your angle is. I’ve said I’ve no time for either but as a politician he’s head and shoulders above Truss, that’s my point. Agree, don’t agree I really couldn’t give a fuck. 

10 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Being far better than Truss

But better than her at what?  

I think they're equally shit, appalling, thick.  They just present in different ways.  Sunak always seems prepared and rehearsed, and says lots of words, he's better at that.  Truss sticks with sound bytes and dog whistles that appeal to their base, she's better at that.

1 minute ago, Moo said:

But better than her at what?  

I think they're equally shit, appalling, thick.  They just present in different ways.  Sunak always seems prepared and rehearsed, and says lots of words, he's better at that.  Truss sticks with sound bytes and dog whistles that appeal to their base, she's better at that.

Yeah the Sunak thick thing, I think we’ve already done that. 

16 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

Every single one of Sunak budget/reviews has been torn apart and brought about multiple u-turns.

He’s proposed two tax cuts, one on banking transactions and one on city bonuses.

Nothing he did during the pandemic was unique, in fact he looked to see which way the way was blowing and copied the easiest and left millions to suffer when it wasn’t expedient.

A complete sham of a politician wrapped up in fantasy brand building and ersatz bullshit.

A city boy looking at the world from a city boys perspective and tragically unaware of anything beyond the end of his own nose.

Yeah, but what's he good at? 

17 minutes ago, Moo said:

Have we?

What's he better than Truss at?  I just think they present differently. 

Yeah with somebody, I didn’t specifically mean you, I’ve never even noticed you on here tbh and I know nothing about you or your views. I’ll say yet again that I’ve no time for either but Sunak has more gravitas, he’s slicker, more confident and as a politician sells himself better. Truss is awkward, is genuinely thick and has turned u turning into an art form, so yeah I think he’s head and shoulders above her. I’m not a fan, I think he’s a better politician than Truss, that’s it.

It's a presentation thing between the two.

Sunak seems like a politician in  the same way Blaire and Cameron did, put together, prepared, can speak in public. Truss seems like she's cashing in her make a wish.

They're both shit for the country but you'd be more likely to gravitate towards Sunak.

30 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I saw him described as a ‘reject from an Aardman animation’ on Twitter. Absolutely nailed it

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

Sunak is shit, but a perfunctorily functioning human being. As a politician he can at least process what's being said to him and formulate a sentence in reply.

Truss isn't human. One day she'll forget to breath and die.

Yeah, that’s about the size of it. 

30 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Yeah with somebody, I didn’t specifically mean you, I’ve never even noticed you on here tbh and I know nothing about you or your views. I’ll say yet again that I’ve no time for either but Sunak has more gravitas, he’s slicker, more confident and as a politician sells himself better. Truss is awkward, is genuinely thick and has turned u turning into an art form, so yeah I think he’s head and shoulders above her. I’m not a fan, I think he’s a better politician than Truss, that’s it.

I'd say someone like Blair or clinton had gravitas. Even biden to some extent.

Sunak is just an evil cunt hiding behind a smiling empty persona.

Truss is just a car crash waiting to happen.

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

I'd say someone like Blair or clinton had gravitas. Even biden to some extent.

Sunak is just an evil cunt hiding behind a smiling empty persona.

Truss is just a car crash waiting to happen.

I think the car crash happened tonight in fairness….And you lost me at Biden 

4 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

I think the car crash happened tonight in fairness….And you lost me at Biden 

He may be a bit doddery but he has devoted his life to politics and he seems to at least believe in something. 

Just dont see it with sunak though it does seem quite rare amongst modern politicians in general.