You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cunt Leadership Race.

Bruce Spanner

Which cunt wins?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Rishi Soocunt
    • Jeremy Cunt
    • Penny Morcunt
    • Cunt Truss
    • Tom Somecunt
    • Saj Javcunt
    • Kemmy Unknowncunt
    • Grant 'The Whiney Little Cunt' Shapps
    • Suella The Stupid Cunt
    • Nadcunt Cunthavi
    • A N Other Cunt

On 01/08/2022 at 22:09, clangers said:

It'll be in double figures by the autumn.

It's in double figures no matter what the official numbers say.

My food shopping and fuel costs are all well into double figures as seemingly every company in the world has just thought "fuck it, let's rinse everyone for every penny we can".

18 hours ago, Strontium said:

Takes a special kind of politician to announce, on the day BP reveals quarterly profits of £7bn, that civil servants earning 24 grand a year are the real problem.

Pretty much the entirety of the S&P 500 has been reporting increased earnings and larger profit margins.

There is some serious price gouging going on everywhere all being explained away behind supply issues when in reality the majority is just loads of companies being seriously cunty.

• Like 1

The Liz and Rishi hustings show hits Cardiff tonight. Don't know why as the city hasn't got a single tory mp. One thing I do know is South Wales Conservatives are fucking fruitloops, I'll be suprised if some daft cunt in the audience dosn't ask the candidates to bring back hanging for murderers and climate change activists, Truss will probably agree.

Liz Truss looks one of the kids that was sent to the 'special' class.  Lights on, no one there. 

Rishi Sunak looks like the cunt at work who dobs you in for sneaking out early to get a packet of fags/crisps.  

Neither look Prime Minister material at all. 

Truss is clearly the lobotomised Johnson-style figurehead. A more malleable version who's less likely to go off the reservation but who can continue to (a) be a willing vessel for the policy brain farts of Tory backers and (b) be a lightning rod for all the bad blood that's about to flow from the public over cost of living/Brexit, so others can step in when she takes the hit. The people backing her, like Mordaunt and the others, are already on manoeuvres for when the next train wreck happens. Obviously this isn't good for any of us plebs, but then we were never in the equation. 

17 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

A little from column A, a little from column B

How do I cope? 

Well I keep reminding myself her mum didn’t speak to her for a couple of months when she told her she voted Lib Dem despite her mum being a tory councillor.

And although her Dad is a tory voter he’s a sound bloke who never talks about politics, just golf, football and likes a beer. 

I do quietly think about her mums reaction if she found out about my political views after her reaction to Claire’s! 

2 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

How do I cope? 

Well I keep reminding myself her mum didn’t speak to her for a couple of months when she told her she voted Lib Dem despite her mum being a tory councillor.

And although her Dad is a tory voter he’s a sound bloke who never talks about politics, just golf, football and likes a beer. 

I do quietly think about her mums reaction if she found out about my political views after her reaction to Claire’s! 

Ha, God help you if she finds out!

• Upvote 1