You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - Wed 16th Mar 2022 (8:15pm)

Trumo

4 hours ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

I’ve just realised I’ve reached the point in the season where I suddenly stop believing we’re as good as we are, and suddenly start thinking teams like Arsenal are much better than they actually are

neither is true. We’re boss, they’re shit

They lost the first 3 games of the season, one was Brentford away when a few of the squad had Covid and then lost to Chelsea and City. Since then they have 51 points in the past 23 league games. That's 2.21 ppg.

To put that into context, we have 2.35 ppg this season. 

They aren't shit unfortunately. They have all but the right back fit so this should be a tough game.

On the plus side, their style of play does suit us, so hopefully we pick them off as they try to play through our press.  

Shitting it

• Replies 784
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/03/2022 at 20:39, Creator Supreme said:

They'll cunt us in the bastard, 3-0 to the Erse!

Do keep up.

We will cunt them on the bastard. At least twice!

6 minutes ago, bizzle10 said:

been off it since return from AFCON looks like he badly needs a rest if we are winning comfortably id leave him on bench

What a load of crap, three shots thats hit the post/bar the last two games and one goal. 

16 minutes ago, Edward. said:

Salah on the bench.

If we beat Arsenal in this key game without him, that's an incredible power play.  

Will Arsenal be bouyed by the absence of his name on the teamsheet though?  Maybe, but maybe that overconfidence could be their undoing.  The front three of Jota-Mane-Diaz is deadly, clever, and hard-working. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, dockers_strike said:

He, Mo, isnt 100% fit. Cue people saying he shouldnt be on the bench in that case but he's probably going to be rested in the cup and Jurgen considers he can put him on for 30-45 minutes of the 2nd half if the need is there.

My first thought, think there was an element of mind games in Jurgen's presser.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Code said:

What a load of crap, three shots thats hit the post/bar the last two games and one goal. 

Fair call, for me.  He's needed a rest and has been too selfish, on and off the pitch.

Any fule kno that nobody is bigger than the club.

Ballsy from Klopp, but I like and admire big balls.