You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2022 Transfer Thread

an tha

Just now, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

We will be struggling for attackers in January if the AFCON goes ahead. You know we won’t sign anyone, 5m in the FSG coffers on the last day of January can pay for a nice model yacht for JH.

it wouldn't surprise me at all if he goes at the end of the window and is not replaced. surely even FSG wouldn't sell him before the January league games have been played?

On 12/12/2021 at 19:17, Lee909 said:

Don't forget Cherno Samba and Maksim Tsyhalka

You could get Massimo Taibi for about 500,000 on CM98. Turned into the best keeper in the game in no time. Amazing stats. Oh how I laughed when he was shit for united in his trackies. 

On 12/12/2021 at 21:42, Lee909 said:

Got to think IF they have sense at all l, Barcelona will be building around Gavi,Pedri and Fati. 

If they get Skini they'll be sorted.

21 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

You could get Massimo Taibi for about 500,000 on CM98. Turned into the best keeper in the game in no time. Amazing stats. Oh how I laughed when he was shit for united in his trackies. 

Oh I laughed when I saw the state of him . Then Carra with his two own goals wiped the smile from my face . 

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

No probably not January. If January though it would more than likely be bowen due to afcon but in reality they're not going to spend money based upon two games missing players.

I wouldn't expect anyone in January. The only thought I had is if for instance they knew divock was leaving and they thought they could push Barca into letting dembele go cheap because of his contract situation, that type of thing might happen. But I'd have thought Barca will be reluctant to let anyone go even of they do sign a bosman in January.  

22 hours ago, Boss said:

Lots of rumours that Antony at Ajax will be a Chelsea player. Talk of a swap with Ziyech going back the other way. AC Milan are in for Origi as well which means they'll offer about £5m for him.

Seen Antony a few times . A pretty good player who loves to feign injury and act a right twat. He will fit in there nicely.

We probably wouldn’t have spent a bean anyway, as that’s become our norm, but with the COVID situation being uncertain and the possibility of either playing in front of reduced crowds or even behind closed doors again, FSG will undoubtedly go into wait and see mode. And if we’re not buying anyone, I’d prefer we didn’t sell anyone.

• Like 1