You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia v Ukraine

Bjornebye

4 hours ago, polymerpunkah said:

When he was discussing that history, did Putin mention Stalin and Russia's starving millions of Ukrainians to death in the 1930s?

No, and Carlson rarely questioned his narrative. In fact Carlson may as well have not been there - I've only watched half so far, but it seems to be just a 2 hour guided speech.

Was that Carlson's plan? I hope so, otherwise he has just exposed himself as a truly incompetent journalist. But then, we knew that already right? That's why Putin agreed to it. 

• Upvote 1

I installed the US president and delivered Brexit and killed a British citizen on British soil with a nerve agent, yet it's the west that are the aggressors, boo-fucking-hoo.

I hope Nato collapses when Trump gets in and Germany are like 'fuck this' and build 100,000 Panzer tanks. Klopp is conscripted and becomes Field Marshall Von Klopp and the Germans just invade Russia again. I hope he installs Rafa as his number 2, Generalisimo Rafa, principal viceroy of Caldy.  

"The Russians in this moment don't have any tanks left to be honest."

"For sure - they have no possibilities."

Job done. 

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

"Are Liverpool more successful than Everton?"

"Sminky pinky. John McCain axe me this. John Houlding never put pen to paper on eviction so all Liverpool trophy technically really belong to Everton. Good job you didn't become football player. They'd be really fucked. I joke."

65c5ccc223000037008082ff.jpg

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Seems legit.

GF6IMdKWEAAmyPb.jpeg

This was the best part, especially in light of the fact that it seems to violate the Russian laws against rehabilitating the Nazis.

It was almost comical to see him trying to argue that of all people the POLES were to blame for starting WWII! Of course the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact got nary a mention.

The trumpets are lapping this shit up like Putin is right, the good guy and its bad old US and lefty snowflakes conspiring to kill us all! In fact Hitler wanted peace but Churchill was following his new world order masters orders! 

I cant help but feel all these Trumplets would be happier if they moved to Moscow and tasted the promised land for themselves where dictators and oligarchs hand out the freedoms they love like sweets and everyone has a clear path to being a billionaire if you are just prepared to sweat a little.

4 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Is that a genuine quote? 

Yeah, wonder what his parents thought of the siege of leningrad when the NKVD had to put teams together to hunt down cannibals. The bad meff.

"Poland went too far, pushing Hitler to start World War II by attacking them. Why was it Poland against whom the war started on 1 September 1939? Poland turned out to be uncompromising, and Hitler had nothing to do but start implementing his plans with Poland."