You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

euro champions draw

leslie

If Reds and City get in the Semi's this will be great for the Reds, as City will be up against Mbappe, or Lewandowski, only trouble is so will we, but Klopp groomed Lewandowski, and hopefully will negate him, yes now I believe we are in with a shout, maybe another miracle in Istanbul.

• Downvote 2

25 minutes ago, leslie said:

If Reds and City get in the Semi's this will be great for the Reds, as City will be up against Mbappe, or Lewandowski, only trouble is so will we, but Klopp groomed Lewandowski, and hopefully will negate him, yes now I believe we are in with a shout, maybe another miracle in Istanbul.

Fuck off.

• Upvote 4

I used to go out with a girl called Lesley. She cheated on me with a friend. Don’t think you’ve fooled me with your fancy way of spelling your name. I know it’s you, back to make those eyes of yours at one of my virtual friends. You won’t be happy until I’m back in the gutter where you left me all those years ago! Well I’m not the trusting soul I was back then, you and him killed that part of me. I’ll be watching and no you can’t have your mix tape back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 hours ago, leslie said:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, corro said:

Good try mate. You meant well. You obviously didn’t know about the Cuntish hierarchy within. 

There’ll be a few more piling in soon.

Fucks sake.

Agreed.

Leslie - (if that is your real name) - try posting a breakfast as an ice breaker. Or if you have some dirt on the Royals that is a good start as well. 

17 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Agreed.

Leslie - (if that is your real name) - try posting a breakfast as an ice breaker. Or if you have some dirt on the Royals that is a good start as well. 

I tried posting a breakfast but it wouldn't fit in the mailbox

On 20/03/2021 at 06:17, corro said:

Good try mate. You meant well. You obviously didn’t know about the Cuntish hierarchy within. 

There’ll be a few more piling in soon.

Fucks sake.

Brought up in the Dingle, says it all really