You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

37 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

That's all true but it's the policies that many people compere and those policies have the potential to change lives for the better and shape a more progressive Britain. If Labours policies are the same or similar ss the tory policies that have failed and failed and failed again it's perfectly resonable for people to ask the question why? Why continue to pursue the same path/,policies that have failed the country before.

There are no Tory policies, there are only Tory words, empty words. They don’t have policies, they have been robbing the country blind filling pockets and done fuck all with the public purse other than that. Labour will at least use whatever pennies there are to do some things and then, hope against hope, they do more. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Section_31 said:

This kind of sums up my position on labour being nowhere as bad as the Tories.

Consider that for years the right wing press and all their moneyed shithousery have been trying to gather kompromat on them, and all they can manage is 'currygate' and this horseshit.

Yes they're leaning right on some shit, but the Tories aren't learning right, they're thieving gangsters who'd set your family on fire for a quid.

There's absolutely no comparison, at all.

When Labour use a pandemic to make their mates rich,they may have a point

55 minutes ago, TheSire said:

Probably a tory grass. Little sad cunts.

Or a Labour grass. She recently had a public spat with Peter Mandelson. I don't think she gets on with Akehurst either. I think one or two in her own party wouldn't shed many tears if she was forced out. 

32 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Or a Labour grass. She recently had a public spat with Peter Mandelson. I don't think she gets on with Akehurst either. I think one or two in her own party wouldn't shed many tears if she was forced out. 

I would not shed a single tear if Mandelson and Akehurst underwent extraordinary rendition to Venus.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Can't see it.

Those slimy cunts hodges and Guido fawkes are tweeting about it on an hourly basis 

5 hours ago, Gnasher said:

It’s a tory, it states who it was on the bbc website. 

5 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Yeah, TORY LORD Ashcroft.

He of the 112M tax avoidance as a non dom.

Like Brexit, once they come for the billionaires/millionaires all of a sudden ears are pricked and poisen spilt.

It's weird you have Top Trots peddling this nonsense, despite the whole thing being on public record.

28 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Mandelson for one, is friendly with a lot of Tories and a lot of journalists. Hes not going to go on record or admit sending tidbits to the other side. Its a lame accusation anyway. 

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/news/other/angela-rayner-hits-back-at-squealing-peter-mandelson-after-new-labour-architect-warned-party-s-deputy-leader-against-rushing-through-flagship-workers-rights-reforms/ar-BB1kSHDj

41 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

At least a dozen officers!!! Wouldn't have that many for a murder. 

Someone's definitely go it in for her. 

They are trying to get a different force to investigate it

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

They are trying to get a different force to investigate it

I'm not a fan of Rayner but this is a load of bollocks. The police will be on the tv next month complaining they haven't got enough officers.

7 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

I'm not a fan of Rayner but this is a load of bollocks. The police will be on the tv next month complaining they haven't got enough officers.

Did you see that clip where they had that tory who grassed her up,on?