You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

Suella Braverman: It's quite right that Steve Barclay should defend the safety and dignity of women by highlighting the dangers of Trans people.

Also

Suella Braverman: Women seeking safety and refuge as survivors of sustained actual abuse can get fucked.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Rachel Reeves and Liz Truss both places "Growth" as their main solution to the country's economic woes. Both are against public investment to propel this "Growth". Both are against a tax on the wealthy. Both ar

e https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/keir-starmer-policies-benefit-cuts-reeves-b2399406.htmlagainst a tax on the banks. Both are against taxing unearned income (Capital gains tax) as the same as earned income (income tax). Both believe in differing forms of trickle down economics.

Both of their plans have been slammed by leading economists. The main difference between the two is in the colour of the

rosette.

What a worrying obsession you have with female politicians. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell, Cleverly lying that Labour will give up The Falklands now. It's genuinely terrifying that there will be a select few thick tory cunts who will believe it all. 

https://x.com/christiancalgie/status/1708619066141798636?s=20

I genuinely couldn't give a fuck if they give the Falklands up. The lads who died fighting over that were let down by the leaders on both sides.

Just a jingoistic military exercise to let that evil thankfully dead bitch get back in and fuck us over more.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Fucking hell, Cleverly lying that Labour will give up The Falklands now. It's genuinely terrifying that there will be a select few thick tory cunts who will believe it all. 

https://x.com/christiancalgie/status/1708619066141798636?s=20

It's just utter lies now, really is just making stuff. The most astonishing recent example was the PM claiming he'd intervened to stop car sharing being enforced and restricting meat consumption. He's the PM of a government that has been in power for over 13 years and what he's actually saying is that he's stopped non-existent legislation being brought forward by his own government.

If it wasn't so dangerous it would be comical.

They've realised that the majority of voters don't fact check anything and even if they do confirmation bias kicks in and they search the internet for confirmation for whatever crackpot idea they're floating. In fact the population can no longer identify between fact and fiction. 

1 minute ago, Arniepie said:

we are going to put a stop to debanking

so putting an end to something that doesnt actually happen?genius

can well see frog face making a play as an mp for them 

I can't keep up. We're freemarketeers that won't stop a bank from selling junk mortgage debts, but we will prevent them from refusing to provide a service to someone we like.

3 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I can't keep up. We're freemarketeers that won't stop a bank from selling junk mortgage debts, but we will prevent them from refusing to provide a service to someone we like.

its been proven he wasnt actually "debanked"but the cunt is still cry arsing about it.

From the Independent,

Nigel Farage has rejected suggestions he could rejoin the Conservative Party.

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak left the door open to a possible return after describing the Tories as a “very broad church” when asked about Mr Farage’s membership prospects.

Mr Sunak added to GB News: “I welcome lots of people who want to subscribe to our ideals, to our values.”

But former Ukip leader Mr Farage replied “no, no, no” to the suggestion while Conservative Party chairman Greg Hands also said he would not welcome it.

Mr Farage is in Manchester for the Conservative Party conference and attended a speech on the conference fringes by Tory former prime minister Liz Truss.

The prominent Brexiteer was also videoed dancing with Conservative former home secretary Priti Patel to Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.

Mr Farage, asked about Mr Sunak’s remarks, told GB News: “Would I want to join a party that’s put the tax rate up to the highest in over 70 years, that has allowed net migration to run at over half a million a year, that has not used Brexit to deregulate to help small businesses?

“No, no and no.”

2 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

From the Independent,

Prime Minister Rishi Sunak left the door open to a possible return after describing the Tories as a “very broad church” when asked about Mr Farage’s membership prospects.

Mr Sunak added to GB News: “I welcome lots of people who want to subscribe to our ideals, to our values.”

But former Ukip leader Mr Farage replied “no, no, no” to the suggestion while Conservative Party chairman Greg Hands also said he would not welcome it.

Mr Farage is in Manchester for the Conservative Party conference and attended a speech on the conference fringes by Tory former prime minister Liz Truss.

The prominent Brexiteer was also videoed dancing with Conservative former home secretary Priti Patel to Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.

Mr Farage, asked about Mr Sunak’s remarks, told GB News: “Would I want to join a party that’s put the tax rate up to the highest in over 70 years, that has allowed net migration to run at over half a million a year, that has not used Brexit to deregulate to help small businesses?

“No, no and no.”

In other words he wouldn't want to do any actual work. 

• Upvote 1

n

4 minutes ago, Megadrive Man said:

From the Independent,

“No, no and no.”

he really is a spineless gobshite isnt he?

1 hour ago, Arniepie said:

n

he really is a spineless gobshite isnt he?

An incredible one but he isn't stupid. Why would he re-join now? It would be after the next GE on the assumption they lost. He'd then rebuild them as an ultra right wing party already populated with UKippers who have joined over recent years.

• Upvote 1