You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Coronavirus

Bjornebye

Just now, Colonel Bumcunt said:

It's not true.

Most of the people dying are over the age of 65, and the overwhelming majority of over 65s are double/triple jabbed.  This has consistently been the case on the ONS website for a long time.  

2 minutes ago, DJLJ said:

Anyone at all labelling themselves or others as ‘Covid-19 Giants’ can get to fuck, no matter what side of the divide they’re on. 

Well one's a grifter and the other's a vet, so it might be a difficult sell otherwise.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche

7 minutes ago, Mudface said:

Well one's a grifter and the other's a vet, so it might be a difficult sell otherwise.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-critical-thinking-pseudoscience/doomsday-prophecy-dr-geert-vanden-bossche

This isn't bad for a grifter.  

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

In late 1987, Robert Malone performed a landmark experiment. He mixed strands of messenger RNA with droplets of fat, to create a kind of molecular stew. Human cells bathed in this genetic gumbo absorbed the mRNA, and began producing proteins from it1.

Realizing that this discovery might have far-reaching potential in medicine, Malone, a graduate student at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, later jotted down some notes, which he signed and dated. If cells could create proteins from mRNA delivered into them, he wrote on 11 January 1988, it might be possible to “treat RNA as a drug”. Another member of the Salk lab signed the notes, too, for posterity. Later that year, Malone’s experiments showed that frog embryos absorbed such mRNA2. It was the first time anyone had used fatty droplets to ease mRNA’s passage into a living organism.

Those experiments were a stepping stone towards two of the most important and profitable vaccines in history: the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines given to hundreds of millions of people around the world. Global sales of these are expected to top US$50 billion in 2021 alone.

Just now, Pureblood said:

It's not true

I don't give a shit.  I'm double vaccinated and just wanted to airdrop this opinion from a distinguished professor in here.  I'm not in the least bit surprised your defence mechanism went up immediately.

You're chilled aren't you. 

Just, yanno, spending most of your spare time in the Covid forum because that's how you want to live... 

Don't want to get vaccinated but want to talk non-stop about it.

Whereas I'm double jabbed and seldom in here now because it's like fucking 8chan, but primarily I'm getting on with my life and not doubting my decisions.  

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Colonel Bumcunt said:

I don't give a shit.  I'm double vaccinated and just wanted to airdrop this opinion from a distinguished professor in here.  I'm not in the least bit surprised your defence mechanism went up immediately.

You're chilled aren't you. 

Just, yanno, spending most of your spare time in the Covid forum because that's how you want to live... 

Don't want to get vaccinated but want to talk non-stop about it.

Whereas I'm double jabbed and seldom in here now because it's like fucking 8chan, but primarily I'm getting on with my life and not doubting my decisions.  

I'd already read it this morning on the bog and rolled my eyes in the general direction of Professor Pollard.  

Just got an email from NHS.

It was impossible for someone with a foreign adress to fill out the form, so Im none the wiser.

It must be from either my flight on Friday or the game on Saturday, thats the only place people have my name. 

984DBEF2-52F2-4D15-9483-C2857D207B10.jpeg

0B25A256-6A25-42EA-AAA9-18FE589CC5E9.jpeg

Arf- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/nov/23/florida-doctors-covid-coronavirus-bruce-boros

Seven doctors contract Covid after attending Florida anti-vaccine summit
Doctors tested positive or developed symptoms ‘within days’ of conference at which alternative treatments were discussed

Seven anti-vaccine doctors fell sick after gathering earlier this month for a Florida “summit” at which alternative treatments for Covid-19 were discussed.

“I have been on ivermectin for 16 months, my wife and I,” Dr Bruce Boros told the audience at the event held at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, adding: “I have never felt healthier in my life.”

The 71-year-old cardiologist and staunch anti-vaccine advocate contracted Covid-19 two days later, according to the head event organizer, Dr John Littell.

Littell, an Ocala family physician, also told the Daily Beast six other doctors among 800 to 900 participants at the event also tested positive or developed Covid-19 symptoms “within days of the conference”.

Littell raised the suggestion the conference was therefore a super-spreader event but rejected it, vehemently saying: “No.

“I think they had gotten it from New York or Michigan or wherever they were from,” he told the Beast. “It was really the people who flew in from other places.”

He also said: “Everybody so far has responded to treatment with ivermectin … Bruce is doing well.”

The Beast said sources close to Boros said he was gravely ill at his Key West home.

Ivermectin is an antiparasitic which has uses in humans but is predominantly used in livestock such as cows and horses. Authorities say it has no proven use against Covid-19 and can be dangerous if taken in large quantities. The US Food and Drug Administration has not authorized or approved ivermectin as a Covid treatment and has said clinical trials are continuing.

Boros has claimed ivermectin is “working where it’s being used around the world” as a Covid treatment.

In the same Facebook post, he condemned Dr Anthony Fauci, Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser, as “a fraud” and said “big pharma is playing us for suckers”.

In a July interview with Florida Keys Weekly, Boros responded to criticisms of his post, saying: “It breaks my heart that a town like this has made something so political and hateful. What’s wrong with people? I just want to help patients and keep them from dying.”

He also claimed that he gave a seriously ill Covid-19 patient ivermectin and “within six hours he was talking without coughing”.

At the summit in Ocala, Boros criticized his 97-year-old father for getting a Covid vaccine, saying: “He had been brainwashed … He got it. He didn’t tell me. I was very upset. I wanted to give him a spanking. He got both jabs.”

Earlier this year, a significant study supporting ivermectin as a Covid-19 treatment was withdrawn after data was found to have been falsified and patients nonexistent.

The FDA says people should “never use medications intended for animals on yourself or other people. Animal ivermectin products are very different from those approved for humans. Use of animal ivermectin for the prevention or treatment of Covid-19 in humans is dangerous.”

Littell raised the suggestion the conference was therefore a super-spreader event but rejected it, vehemently saying: “No.

“I think they had gotten it from New York or Michigan or wherever they were from,” he told the Beast. “It was really the people who flew in from other places.”

My mans take on what is not a spreader event is the very definition. Weird.

2 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

My mans take on what is not a spreader event is the very definition. Weird.

What is it about this pandemic that means some people just feel absolutely fine making things up and running with it? 

2 hours ago, Pureblood said:

This isn't bad for a grifter.  

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

In late 1987, Robert Malone performed a landmark experiment. He mixed strands of messenger RNA with droplets of fat, to create a kind of molecular stew. Human cells bathed in this genetic gumbo absorbed the mRNA, and began producing proteins from it1.

Realizing that this discovery might have far-reaching potential in medicine, Malone, a graduate student at the Salk Institute for Biological Studies in La Jolla, California, later jotted down some notes, which he signed and dated. If cells could create proteins from mRNA delivered into them, he wrote on 11 January 1988, it might be possible to “treat RNA as a drug”. Another member of the Salk lab signed the notes, too, for posterity. Later that year, Malone’s experiments showed that frog embryos absorbed such mRNA2. It was the first time anyone had used fatty droplets to ease mRNA’s passage into a living organism.

Those experiments were a stepping stone towards two of the most important and profitable vaccines in history: the mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines given to hundreds of millions of people around the world. Global sales of these are expected to top US$50 billion in 2021 alone.

Yes, he's somewhat attached to the development of mRNA in medicine, which is cool. Unfortunately, he refers to himself as "inventor" of it, which is insane and tells you he's not all there. 

39 minutes ago, Code said:

Just got an email from NHS.

It was impossible for someone with a foreign adress to fill out the form, so Im none the wiser.

It must be from either my flight on Friday or the game on Saturday, thats the only place people have my name. 

984DBEF2-52F2-4D15-9483-C2857D207B10.jpeg

0B25A256-6A25-42EA-AAA9-18FE589CC5E9.jpeg

Surely all of you took up a full flight.  Must have been the pilot.  

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

Righto.

Yes, right.

Question, mate: Does it make sense to you that someone pruporting to be the "inventor" of mRNA that's decided to now start talking about the dangers of the technology decided to take the mRNA vaccine with the highest dose? He took the Moderna vaccine.

Not logical. Almost like those Fox News people that will talk about how dangerous the vaccines are but the boomers that listen to them don't realize they actually got the vaccine.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

Yes, right.

Question, mate: Does it make sense to you that domeone pruporting to be the "inventor" of mRNA that's decided to nkw start talking about the dangers of the technology decided to take the mRNA vaccine with the highest dose? He took the Moderna vaccine.

Not logical. Almost like those Fox News people that will talk about how dangerous the vaccines are but the boomers that listen to them don't realize they actually got the vaccine.

I don't judge him for it or think it invalidates anything he says, nor do I think he's insane.

He talks lucidly for a couple of hours in that video I posted so I'm going to go with sane. 

4 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I don't judge him for it or think it invalidates anything he says, nor do I think he's insane.

He talks lucidly for a couple of hours in that video I posted so I'm going to go with sane. 

You'd think the "inventor", who must know everything about mRNA and about how dangerous it is, wouldn't have taken the biggest dose mRNA vaccine, that's all. Something wouldn't seem right with that for most people, but all power to you if you think it makes sense and he's an honest source of information.

1 minute ago, 3 Stacks said:

You'd think the "inventor", who must know everything about mRNA and about how dangerous it is, wouldn't have taken the biggest dose mRNA vaccine, that's all. Something wouldn't seem right with that for most people, but all power to you if you think it makes sense and he's an honest source of information.

I think he explained that by saying that at first he had confidence in the safety of the mRNA vaccines, and it was only when the VAERS data started emerging that he started to question the safety.

Him and his colleagues then obtained some of the biodispersion data from Pfizer in Japan using the Japanese equivalent of a freedom of information request. Malone analysed it, didn't like what he found and that's when he started going public. I think he's on record as saying he regrets taking the Moderna vaccine, but I'm not sure.

It doesn't matter either way to me and, yes, I think he's an excellent source of information. 

15 minutes ago, Pureblood said:

I think he explained that by saying that at first he had confidence in the safety of the mRNA vaccines, and it was only when the VAERS data started emerging that he started to question the safety.

Him and his colleagues then obtained some of the biodispersion data from Pfizer in Japan using the Japanese equivalent of a freedom of information request. Malone analysed it, didn't like what he found and that's when he started going public. I think he's on record as saying he regrets taking the Moderna vaccine, but I'm not sure.

It doesn't matter either way to me and, yes, I think he's an excellent source of information. 

What's the point of his expertise if his confidence in the technology he supposedly created faltered because of some VAERS data, a reporting tool that anyone can add to? Also that he wouldn't have known mRNA could find itself in many parts of the body? Doesn't seem like he knew that much about the technology, did he? 

To be honest, he very very much comes across as someone who realized he could gain a following during the pandemic because of a supposed expertise. His story and narrative doesn't make any sense. You also said he's a humble guy. He doesn't come across like that at all. He comes across as someone who is exagerrating his qualifications and he gets in a bunch of bad Twitter arguments. Not great for a supposed expert.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

What's the point of his expertise if his confidence in the technology he supposedly created faltered because of some VAERS data, a reporting tool that anyone can add to? Also that he wouldn't have known mRNA could find itself in many parts of the body? Doesn't seem like he knew that much about the technology, did he? 

To be honest, he very very much comes across as someone who realized he could gain a following during the pandemic because of a supposed expertise. His story and narrative doesn't make any sense. You also said he's a humble guy. He doesn't come across like that at all. He comes across as someone who is exagerrating his qualifications and he gets in a bunch of bad Twitter arguments. Not great for a supposed expert.

He works for big pharma and is bitter.  There’s loads of articles a Google away.  

https://www.theatlantic.com/science/archive/2021/08/robert-malone-vaccine-inventor-vaccine-skeptic/619734/

4 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Assuming all of what you've written there is correct, which I would contest, but let's say you're completely correct for argument's sake.  I'd still want to listen to what he has to say by virtue of his knowledge and experience.