You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (H) 2/12/18 Premier League

Bjornebye

• Replies 810
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm gonna read through this thread tomorrow. My head has fallen so far that I can't cope today.  

The power shift has unsettled me. 

The blue noses in the pub crying about all those indecions and the Mancs screaming that we've never won "it" have done me in for tonight. 

Also...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

I offered 4 different Blues 8/1 and none of them wanted it the big bravado shitbags. 

Fuck them all. 

• Upvote 1

It’s mad. They really have convinced themselves they are something special. There are one or two dissenting voices pointing out that while the football’s a bit better, they’ve still only got 22 points from 14 games. But those voices are isolated.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

I thought Fabinho had a tidy game tonight.

And his tidy missus tweeted  

I genuinely have no idea what that means. But she is bang tidy.

As good as Gomes was, how was he given man of the fucking match? Gini had more passes and way higher pass completion rate and he was a bit,well, gini today. Seems like all and sundry were trying to be over impressed with the bitters who, apart from 1 set piece and Gomes header, didn't really trouble us, and not fucking once in the 2nd half.

Still, tis the season to enjoy last min winners against the senior club in the city. Royal blue Mersey will be chock full o heads tonight.

Incredible stuff, literally couldn't have been more perfect. 

The finest margin, an inch further or closer and it doesn't go in. Slightly different amount of moisture on the ball, different wind speed, whether Virgil shaved his pubes or not. All things that led to that ball landing on that exact spot and all of the hilarity that followed. 

Gonna live long in the memory this one. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

As good as Gomes was, how was he given man of the fucking match? Gini had more passes and way higher pass completion rate and he was a bit,well, gini today. Seems like all and sundry were trying to be over impressed with the bitters who, apart from 1 set piece and Gomes header, didn't really trouble us, and not fucking once in the 2nd half.

Still, tis the season to enjoy last min winners against the senior club in the city. Royal blue Mersey will be chock full o heads tonight.

MotD clearly showing we had far more chances than them. The amusing thing about it is they are genuinely buying into the narrative that they were awesome. 

26 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Incredible stuff, literally couldn't have been more perfect. 

The finest margin, an inch further or closer and it doesn't go in. Slightly different amount of moisture on the ball, different wind speed, whether Virgil shaved his pubes or not. All things that led to that ball landing on that exact spot and all of the hilarity that followed. 

Gonna live long in the memory this one. 

Virgil shaves all of our pubes

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, AngryofTuebrook said:

In fairness to the helmets, that was the hardest game at Anfield this season. 

Still... the secret of great comedy is timing. I'm still laughing my cock off.

It’s the most brilliant thing ever 

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Its still not sunk in even though i went mental at the goal. Watched it in the Halton castle in West Derby and the fucking sound went in the first half. Pub was packed like but it was still odd. Jumped round the fucking pub at the winner. 

You know who can fuck off?

that Bernard hobbit cunt

So I left on 87 minutes. I had to get away ahead of the traffic and even knowing how it played out now, I still made the right call, but fucking hell seeing the goal on here as I parked up to pick up my daughter and my girlfriend from town was so much better than I could have imagined from the explanation on the radio. Astonishing.

• Downvote 7

Honestly the most hilarious win I can ever remember us recording. 

Think about it...

0-0

95th minute. 

Our closest rivals and neighbours have given us their best game in 20+ years. 

A hopeful punt into their box that their best ever keeper and England's best ever keeper just has to tip over the bar to ensure a good point that they can argue they were robbed of two points.

But instead of tipping it over, spaghetti arms Pickford tips it back into play to our 4th or 5th best striker to nod home for a 95th minute winner. 

You literally couldnt make it up. I have not stopped laughing for hours when I've thought it all through.  

Did that nonsense even happen?

The sight of all the dejected Blues and Red Mancs in the pub will stay with me for a long, long time. 

Never change Everton. Please. Never change. 

• Like 1