Quantcast
Alisson Becker - Page 89 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
aRdja

Alisson Becker

41 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Alisson should be extremely concerned. I'm hearing that Besikta have decided not to sign Karius and he is expected to return to Anfield. How will Alisson keep him away from the goalposts?

Oh, Christ, no. Fuck no.

Can't we pay someone to take him away? Bulky Bob's?

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Alisson should be extremely concerned. I'm hearing that Besikta have decided not to sign Karius and he is expected to return to Anfield. How will Alisson keep him away from the goalposts?

Put a camera by the corner flag.

Tell him it's time to get a regular job. One that doesn't involve using his hands. 

Sturridge wants to sell hot dogs. Karius can sell ice creams. He can't get that wrong. Can he?

How does that work when Sturridge is off suck ?

Karius had a great season with us up until the CL final when he got a concussion.

If he gets back Im sure training with Alisson will make him a world of good.

Not sure why this thread keeps getting new post though, Alisson is the best keeper in the world, the end.

• Downvote 1

26 minutes ago, Code said:

Karius had a great season with us up until the CL final when he got a concussion.

Not sure why this thread keeps getting new post though, Alisson is the best keeper in the world, the end.

Karius was always shite, there was regular rotation between him and Mingolet every time one of them would fuck up, the other would get their turn.

401dd28de0097119667bf22b784464be.gif

1 hour ago, Code said:

I wouldn't go as far as "great" but he was a welcome upgrade from Mignolet, before Ramos broke him.   (Of course, it helps that he became a regular starter about the same time as Mr van Dijk did.)

I did enjoy pointing out to BS chums that Karius kept as many clean sheets in 19 league games as their "worth £90m" T-rex did in 38.

If Alisson can keep clean sheets in his next 3 games and Pickford keeps none (both plausible given the opposition) then Alisson will have the opportunity to overtake him for PL clean sheets in the Derby. Alisson would have 35 from 60 games, small arms 34 from 137. Still wouldnt get into the combine XI but that's good going.

14 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

There can only be one more year on Karius' contract -- just pay him off and tell him no need to come back.

Let us not be hasty. If Pickford were to get injured, what better way to heal the rift between the two clubs than by extending a helping hand and sending them Karius on loan.

• Upvote 2

Karius did not have a great season at all. He was still a bag of nerves during most games and got away with potential bowlers here and there. He was an absolute accident waiting to happen and boy when it happened it did so ten fold.

Whoever it was that said Karius looks like he’s just taken up a new sport was bang in .  He’s dreadful and there is never anyway back from his antics in the CL final. I can’t begin to describe how that still rankles .

Biggest game on earth and the soft twat left his brains in the dressing room. 

• Upvote 1

You know how good Alisson Becker is?

He's so good that even though he wasn't having his best game ever, when their player broke our offside trap to go one-on-one with him in the 89th minute, I didn't for a second think he was going to score. In fact, my heart rate didn't even go up.

You could just tell Alisson was going to save it, and he did.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, Ne Moe Imya said:

You know how good Alisson Becker is?

He's so good that even though he wasn't having his best game ever, when their player broke our offside trap to go one-on-one with him in the 89th minute, I didn't for a second think he was going to score. In fact, my heart rate didn't even go up.

You could just tell Alisson was going to save it, and he did.

Likewise. The one-on-one king; nobody does it better. The only errors he has ever made were through his own nonchalance, as if he were blasé about how good he is

On 21/02/2020 at 17:39, Strontium Dog™ said:

Oh, Christ, no. Fuck no.

Can't we pay someone to take him away? Bulky Bob's?

Need this. 

source.gif