You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cobra Kai

Elite

On 31/12/2021 at 23:21, manwiththestick said:

5 episodes into season 4 and it's still cheesy but great. 

People are going to be pissed when they realise Season 5 doesn't have Daniel and Jonny and is just the Alpha Elite proving they were misunderstood good guys and Hilary Swank was the problematic one who broke the Eagles wing in the first place.

48 minutes ago, Baltar said:

Brilliant series. Silver was the highlight for me, proper cunt that guy. Love it. 

Agreed. He hid his true self very well and it was interesting seeing Kreese realise what he’d set loose.   
Nice to see Chozen again.   

9 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

Just finished it, still think it's great.

It's not the best acting, the plot is flimsy and I couldn't care less about some of the kids in it but it just delivers great entertainment.

Have a feeling Mike Barnes might appear in the next one.

Terry Silver & Mike Barnes vs the world. 

Finished it now. Truly outstanding stuff.

I think it dipped a little in seasons 2 and 3 but this season has been the best one yet. Great dynamic between all the Sensei's and the reintroduction of Terry Silver was done perfectly.

Even the stuff between the teenagers was really well done, it showed the more human side of the antagonists and was far less cartoonish than previously. Well apart from Kyler who is a Grade A cunt. I also liked the new kid that has now been transformed from vulnerable weakling to Cobra Kai's next villain.

It's set up perfectly now moving forward.

9/10

3 hours ago, John102 said:

I laughed at that line myself.

Think my favourite line was at the Ice Hockey after Daniel had tested his assailants and Johnny walked back and replies ‘No be there’. That made me laugh.

• 4 months later...
51 minutes ago, Pete said:

Assuming this is the final season?

I think Chozen is going to be a highlight of this season judging by this trailer. 

Im expecting them to take down Silver only for him to bring back Mike Barnes. He may be in this one but no sign there. 

7 hours ago, Pete said:

Assuming this is the final season?

I think Chozen is going to be a highlight of this season judging by this trailer. 

They said they’re gonna do a couple more seasons and then go into spin offs. 

Outside of the original cast, is there anyone who you’d care about to bother watching a full series of after this.

Id like to think this would be the last series. How many dojo rivalries can we take 

11 minutes ago, Red74 said:

Outside of the original cast, is there anyone who you’d care about to bother watching a full series of after this.

Id like to think this would be the last series. How many dojo rivalries can we take 

Surely a Mr Miyagi origins story would be ace?

1 hour ago, Red74 said:

I only care about Ali.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...