You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City away 10/4/18 UCL 1/4 2nd Leg

Bjornebye

Who do we want in the next round?  Genuinely don't want Roma.  They're a decent side who've just shown they can knock out anyone and our midfield of athletes are better suited to being underdogs.

Bayern and Real are obvious better sides and got quality from 1-11 but so was City.   I want either of those two.

We have the ability to win or lose to any team, any time.

But I'd like to avoid Real as I think over two legs we'd struggle more.

Couldnt be arsed with them in the final though.....

Ideal world - Beat Real over 2 legs with the 2nd leg at Anfield

Beat Roma in the final.

Keep Klopp and Salah in the summer.

Just been looking through the Blue Moon forum. Bunch of entitled, conspiracy nuts. My favourite topic in the post-match thread was "let's buy salah and kane". Erm, yeah.

Mo's reward for his achievements this season: Harry Kane claiming most of his goals in a half-empty stadium.

Just been looking through the Blue Moon forum. Bunch of entitled, conspiracy nuts. My favourite topic in the post-match thread was "let's buy salah and kane". Erm, yeah.

All that oil money and your defence is still f**king sh*t. 

http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/threads/liverpool-h-cl-qf-post-match-thread.333924/

Here it is, what a bunch of spoilt little shits, just blaming the officials on their defeat and not recognising the better team won.

The Arab money may have made them rich and successful but they'll never shake their small time mentality.  

And it's pure hate. Fear and hate. You would have thought that being the last English team left that othet fans would get behind us. But no, it's us therefore we hate.

Even other fans are saying it:

-----

Hi As a Chelsea Fan I’m gutted. I hate Liverpool awful club/fans/city. We now have to put up with a media love in that’ll go way over the top. We’ve been on some awful decisions in this competition over the years,it sucks you just have to get over it.

Your deservedly Champions enjoy it’s gonna be a few years before we challenge again.

---------

What in the actual fuck?

Look at the state of your own teams before you spout shit like that. We have been on the receiving end of some god-awful decisions, it's football; it happens.

We deserve to be in the semi and City don't.

Let’s drop the holier than thou shit. I (and most on here) have in the past and Would again in the future say the same about Chelsea, so why get upset if they say it about us.

Fuck em.

The funniest part of bluemoon at the moment isn't the massive fewwm

It's when one of their own sensible supporters dares say there's no point blaming the ref because its their own fault for playing shit over 2 legs, the conspiracy nuts won't stand for it and call him an undercover scouser along with all kinds of abuse.

Couldn't care less what anyone not associated with the club thinks. It's our time to celebrate and enjoy what we've just achieved, not focus on negativity.

We're in a Champions League semi final. We were hours away from administration 8 years ago. We've gone through a prolonged barren spell, finishing 8th, collapsing out of the Europa at the first hurdle, getting knocked out of the FA cup by Oldham. Remember Hodgson? Remember the countless debates on here about how to get back to those heady days in the mid 2000's? 

Well we're back. And the future is unwritten, so let's celebrate that tremendous achievement and back the lads all the way for the Semi final.

• Upvote 10

I think I'm going to turn some of the blue moon posts into a game:

Pick one of the following 

IF: 

• Sane's goal would have stood in the first leg... 
  • City had got the away goal...
  • If the ref had called Salah's goal offside...
  • If the ref didn't call every one of Citys attack offside...
  • If Sterling would have started in the first leg...
  • If the ref gave us the 15 pennos City deserved...

THEN:

• City would have won the tie 3-3 with the away goal advantage. 
  • City would have won the CL by being automatically entered into the final. 
  • City would have won Salah on a free. 
  • City would have won the Olympic Games.