You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City away 10/4/18 UCL 1/4 2nd Leg

Bjornebye

A mate of mine was bemoaning bin dippers on FB. To be fair he was pissed and upset and did apologise to me directly. 

I find the term bin dippers both funny yet insulting. The twats that say it cant justify it when given some gentle probing as to its meaning

Apparently, there was a City fan going mental on Facebook, throwing the blame at the officials and slagging off our fans before going off on a racist rant regarding Salah kissing the turf after his goal. There's no place for any "Muslim shite" in this country according to the apoplectic City fan. The country is worse off because "the Muslims are everywhere and do nothing for the country they live in". I'm sure he'd be happy if his club was taken over by some white 100% British Brexiteer numptys with no money to lavish on the team.

Yep I’m going there....

Isn’t Shiekh a MASSIVE FUCKIN CLUE [emoji31]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to turn some of the blue moon posts into a game:

Pick one of the following 

IF: 

• Sane's goal would have stood in the first leg... 
  • City had got the away goal...
  • If the ref had called Salah's goal offside...
  • If the ref didn't call every one of Citys attack offside...
  • If Sterling would have started in the first leg...
  • If the ref gave us the 15 pennos City deserved...

THEN:

• City would have won the tie 3-3 with the away goal advantage. 
  • City would have won the CL by being automatically entered into the final. 
  • City would have won Salah on a free. 
  • City would have won the Olympic Games. 
  • City would have been able to claim all of Harry Kane's goals.

Couldn't care less what anyone not associated with the club thinks. It's our time to celebrate and enjoy what we've just achieved, not focus on negativity.

We're in a Champions League semi final. We were hours away from administration 8 years ago. We've gone through a prolonged barren spell, finishing 8th, collapsing out of the Europa at the first hurdle, getting knocked out of the FA cup by Oldham. Remember Hodgson? Remember the countless debates on here about how to get back to those heady days in the mid 2000's? 

Well we're back. And the future is unwritten, so let's celebrate that tremendous achievement and back the lads all the way for the Semi final.

Spot on, Boss.

All the rest of it is window dressing and tedious noise.

Saw on SSN that whoever wins the CL gets 40 medals & if we do it we would probably give Coutinho one after he scored 5 goals in the earlier games.

That would be sweet.

Present him with the medal - but not before all of our cup-winners have rubbed it on their sweaty post-match ballbags first.

Just finished catching up on this tread. Been a fun filled couple of days. 

I always enjoy reading treads when we win when have started badly, as I take great joy from reading the pain and stressful posts knowing it is all going to be good in the end. 

Yes, I know what you mean. I also like to read threads on GOT/ Red Cafe etc when we've started shit and then won, knowing the gloating was premature. 2005 was the best!

Just finished catching up on this tread. Been a fun filled couple of days.

I always enjoy reading treads when we win when have started badly, as I take great joy from reading the pain and stressful posts knowing it is all going to be good in the end.

Favourite chocolate then?

I for one think it'd be brilliant to give Coutinho a medal if we win the CL.

It's the ultimate insult, and he can't do or say a word about it. It's like Terry showing up to claim a medal in full kit when he was injured, except this time we do it to Phil and he can't stop us.

I'd send Klopp over to just look at him, as solemnly as possible, say "thanks for playing a vital role" (slight stress on the word "vital") and hand him the medal. Let all the guilt be on his side. He knows he abandoned us in the middle of the campaign to chase the sunshine and the euros. No need to say a word about it to him.

I for one think it'd be brilliant to give Coutinho a medal if we win the CL.

It's the ultimate insult, and he can't do or say a word about it. It's like Terry showing up to claim a medal in full kit when he was injured, except this time we do it to Phil and he can't stop us.

I'd send Klopp over to just look at him, as solemnly as possible, say "thanks for playing a vital role" (slight stress on the word "vital") and hand him the medal. Let all the guilt be on his side. He knows he abandoned us in the middle of the campaign to chase the sunshine and the euros. No need to say a word about it to him.

In all honesty we are better off without him, so his ultimate insult to us is our biggest favour. Funny game football is.

I have been wanting ti go back and find some posts from users claiming we would fail should he go.

Sadly though, I am not that guy.