You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

City away 10/4/18 UCL 1/4 2nd Leg

Bjornebye

Job done.

I thought the whole team put in a massive effort to overcome nerves AND emotions - clearly VVD lost his cool for their goal, but he more than made up for that heated moment as the game wore on.

Mane seems to be singled out a bit as ’disappointing’ but what he lacked in technical application (and frankly I don’t see that there was much wrong) he balanced out with 110% commitment and energy.

His busting run into the box after which Mo neatly slotted, reminded me so much of a passionate Stevie G in his prime.

Fuck me it’s the Semis. Really hoping now, that the experience of a Europa final + LC Final recently, gives us a much needed shot of assured confidence.

I don’t care about the draw, it just doesn’t matter.

The Kings are coming home for their Crown.

• Upvote 1

Nah, just the one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you watch the first half? They were terrible. Couldn't pass. Barely won a challenge. Played deep and passively.

Turned it around. The lot of them. Klopp included. But doesn't alter the fact that we almost allowed City back in the game beforehand...

Did you watch the first half? They were terrible. Couldn't pass. Barely won a challenge. Played deep and passively.

Turned it around. The lot of them. Klopp included. But doesn't alter the fact that we almost allowed City back in the game beforehand...

Hardly embarrassments. We were 1-0 down away to one of the best PL sides in history, at their scintillating best.

To be fair, City came flying out of the blocks, maybe too fast as they burned themselves out. Not many teams would have stood up to that first half and but for a few inches inside a post and a different and correct refereeing decision they would have turned it around. 

Their bad luck was our good luck.

Bit harsh that. They still didn't manage to create alot even though we were under constant pressure.

VVD was solely to blame for the first goal, not the team.

Two little moments that made me smile, from last night.

The first - the ref giving Otamendi a consoling pat on the head after he'd fucked up and Bobby scored;

The second - Sterling having a proper good moan to Sane at the final whistle. Suck it up you little beaut.

The first - the ref giving Otamendi a consoling pat on the head after he'd fucked up and Bobby scored;

The second - Sterling having a proper good moan to Sane at the final whistle. Suck it up you little beaut.

A third would be, when security were throwing out more Liverpool fans in the city end, the away fans gave a very nice "you Scouse bastards" chant.

My laugh almost gave myself away, on that one.

The Ox jumping on Sanes nads?

Pep getting sent off to the stands?