You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Old Bloke Who Killed The Burglar

Remember about 2009 Labour changed the rules around what you could do to defend yourself from inrtuders on your property, it had real life examples of what was acceptabel and wasn't, one of the real examples of what wasn't was some bloke who'd caught some burglars, tied them up and set them on fire.

Setting people on fire inside your own castle seems like a terrible idea.

• 1 year later...
On 17/04/2018 at 00:08, cochyn said:

Fucking ghouls, the lot of 'em. Louis Theroux needs to get onto these grief tourists.

It would be his most dangerous documentary. Even the fucking KKK have rules closer to mainstream society than the gypsies. At least in real terms. Most of them preach about superiority etc but still live within society.

I have never had a positive experience of gypsies. I've had family live next door to them and say "they're lovely, they wouldn't rob me because they know me." Excellent. What a code of ethics. Don't rob next door. The rest of the world is fair game.

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, rotoq said:

It would be his most dangerous documentary. Even the fucking KKK have rules closer to mainstream society than the gypsies. At least in real terms. Most of them preach about superiority etc but still live within society.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1

Orally men 

Anyway. Fuck the junkie burglar. He made his bed. If someone breaks into my house then I'm not thinking "Ok let him take a few bits" I'm thinking "This intruder is going to kill me". Its me or him. They should just set the law as 'If anyone breaks into your property you have the legal right to kill them'. That should deter the horrible bastards. 

18 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Orally men 

Anyway. Fuck the junkie burglar. He made his bed. If someone breaks into my house then I'm not thinking "Ok let him take a few bits" I'm thinking "This intruder is going to kill me". Its me or him. They should just set the law as 'If anyone breaks into your property you have the legal right to kill them'. That should deter the horrible bastards. 

'Reasonable force' is a huge grey area.