You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

14 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Oh fuck off, you condescending prick. You haven't affected my opinion on whether it's morally discriminatory. You haven't corrected my views on whether it is technically discriminatory under Canadian law, because I haven't formed an opinion in that respect. I've been pretty open and clear about the bounds of my statement and couldn't give a shit about whatever else you want to project that onto.

I am allowed to form an opinion on the basic facts of the matter, and share that opinion, just like everyone else on this thread.

18 more posts to the big milestone. Maybe you can get another bite and see it through, I'm afraid my part in the final push is over.

Shrugs. 

I don’t think I’ll do it.   

On 06/03/2023 at 17:19, Rico1304 said:

You know when people were trying to say panto dames and drag queens aren't the same thing...

Can't wait for Rico Et Al Vs The Christmas Panto thread this year. Watch out Sir Ian McKellen.

PS. Gay men aren't trans. But when you're down that rabbit hole anything is fair game I guess.

19 minutes ago, skend04 said:

You know when people were trying to say panto dames and drag queens aren't the same thing...

Can't wait for Rico Et Al Vs The Christmas Panto thread this year. Watch out Sir Ian McKellen.

PS. Gay men aren't trans. But when you're down that rabbit hole anything is fair game I guess.

I have no issue with drag queens. But it’s adult entertainment.  Flowjob and ADHD are not Ian McKellan in a dress.  

Thank god you told us gay men aren’t trans though. Finger right on the fucking pulse there. 

54 minutes ago, skend04 said:

Mensa are missing you, that's for sure.

A Texas lawmaker who authored a bill that would restrict drag performances appears to have dressed in drag himself while a student.

A video that surfaced on Twitter and TikTok this week appears to show Texas state Rep. Nate Schatzline, a Republican, skipping, running and dancing in a park while donning a black sequined dress and a red eye mask. At the end of the roughly 90-second video — which plays over the song “Sexy Lady” by Javi Mula — the four participants are named, including Schatzline, whose character is called “The Virgin.”

“Nate Schatzline has made his entire personality attacking the LGBTQ community, trans especially children, and vowed to ban drag shows in Texas,” the Twitter user, who did not respond to a request for comment, wrote. “Here is Nate… in drag.”

I've always found drag queens weird and sinister. That's just my personal opinion, I'm not spreading hate, I'm not saying they shouldn't do it. 

Nothing against men who dress in women's clothes, but the whole fishnets and high heels and short skirts and OTT make up and suggestive manner and double entendres...well, it's not for me, Clive. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Loads of Drag queens that were on To Catch a Predator?

Oh right, this is the argument AoT used the other week.  It’s equally weak.   Unless predators and sex offenders appeared on this one particular show it doesn’t count?  

The willingness to go to bat for people who fuck kids is quite amazing.  I can’t think of a single other subject that would forumites handwaving away noncing. Makes you think doesn’t it?  

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Oh right, this is the argument AoT used the other week.  It’s equally weak.   Unless predators and sex offenders appeared on this one particular show it doesn’t count?  

The willingness to go to bat for people who fuck kids is quite amazing.  I can’t think of a single other subject that would forumites handwaving away noncing. Makes you think doesn’t it?  

No ones going to bat for anyone. Child abuse is a huge issue - the folks described in that tweet represent the overwhelming majority of the problem in that issue.

Do you know all this trannie stuff/stats off the top off you head? Was Andrew Duncan sent to prison?

1 minute ago, TheHowieLama said:

No ones going to bat for anyone. Child abuse is a huge issue - the folks described in that tweet represent the overwhelming majority of the problem in that issue.

Do you know all this trannie stuff/stats off the top off you head? Was Andrew Duncan sent to prison?

Of course they do, there’s not many drag queens.  But your tweet was aimingbto show there hadn’t been any nonce drag queens.  But there have been loads. Because they are men and men commit over 98% of sex offences.  Being a drag Queen isn’t the risk, it’s being a bloke.  

Have you read the responses to the tweet you posted? 

You mean can I remember things? Yes, I can remember things.