You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Transgender stuff - what's going on?

Gym Beglin

Just now, TD_LFC said:

It's weird because statistically family members are right up their in the 'potential nonce' and general abuser stakes.

Family members with working winkies though.

There is a small subset of smoking hot young teachers in the US who get caught with 14 or 15 year old students but we can all agree by and large - its fellas.

12 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

You, me, anyone with access to children?

Or are we specifically going after the gays, trans people, maybe Muslims at a push to keep it topical.

No. 

I called Jeffrey Marsh  a "potential nonce" because of his creepy and predator like behaviour in his videos. I could have called them a nonce but, but it's not officially confirmed yet.

Again this  just shows that you have disregarded anything I have said previous in this thread.

It's not and never has been about all gay, trans people or muslims (not sure why you have brought muslims into this discussion, as I hadn't mentioned them, are you a bit racist?) being predators or nonces, it's about men who are acting as/or are actual predators. Predators to both women and children. 

You, and a few others seem to miss that point all the time. 

Have watched any of Jeffrey's videos in that thread yet? Heads up, he's had them taken down off Tiki's-Tok because they are crossing predatory guidelines.

27 minutes ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

Personally no.

Yea, I don't either.

It is interesting that this issue has been at the forefront of discussion though don't you think? How did this stuff get so much bandwidth that folks (TLW Members) who have shared passions and have interacted on a daily basis began to go "us and them"?

There can't be more than 1000 trans prisoners in the UK now - and I doubt there is going to be more than 100 childrens story hours tomorrow hosted by drag queens. Someone is getting played.

2 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

That is a bit sad really.

Are you acknowledging there is a case of mental illness in this example and then trying to score internet points?

Why would it be sad? A strong, stunning and brave woman publically injecting herself with a hormone her female body can't make on its own for reasons that we can't discuss or question. Inspiring. 

5 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Why would it be sad? A strong, stunning and brave woman publically injecting herself with a hormone her female body can't make on its own for reasons that we can't discuss or question. Inspiring. 

You, my friend, are an officer and a gentlemen. If you have read through this thread I am sure you can appreciate a post from "Expose Them" with a non binary parent at the top might be misinterpreted. Especially given the comments.