You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2018 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Golden rule of the transfer window: Make sure the FF goes into meltdown with key words such as "net spending" or "balance sheet".

God I love what FSG is doing to our fan base. Bloody greedy bastards.

I'm looking forward to the next set of accounts. It'll be interesting to see, to the nearest 100m, how much they've taken out of the club for their own nefarious yachting purposes.

Usual suspects on here chatting wham. Klopp is also chatting wham, regardless how much I love him as our manager. I wish certain lads on here could parse our their support for our manager with sycophantic superfan bullshit.

Its not worth debating on here because you’re instantly labeled a hysterical fanny. Despite every worry or anxiety expressed by these fannies in these transfer threads transpiring exactly as predicted.

I'm sure you said this last Christmas...
  • Upvote 1

Watching Dortmund at the moment.. For those not keen on a proper centre forward.,. Schurke could be an intriguing option. He’s being played the same way as Firmino i.e. false 9. Unselfish, hard working, runs the channels. Could be a like for like cover for Firmino.

I'm looking forward to the next set of accounts. It'll be interesting to see, to the nearest 100m, how much they've taken out of the club for their own nefarious yachting purposes.

Everybody is an accountant now.

Next thing you know we will start blaming Code for the leak of the Paradise Papers.