Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - Page 416 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Bale's pretty broken, would prefer to get Gomes and a huge pile of money.

But it's irrelevant because #1 option is keeping Phil.

Need to start a new thread - Deals We Could Not Have Pulled Off

Iheanacho - 25 mil

I honestly don't see the attraction in this lad! 

Mid-table at best, I never saw anything that made me think 'he'd be good given the chance'. 

Not sure where the report that we are not in for the lad from Rennes is coming from?

Says 'club not interested (Echo) on twitter, but Echo doesn't say anything of the kind - and not on twitter either! 

At least I can't find anything. 

• Upvote 1

Oooh, tough crowd. Not many young players in the world with his current resume much less his upside.

Ha - I know shit! 

I was made up we bought Benteke! 

Not sure where the report that we are not in for the lad from Rennes is coming from?

Says 'club not interested (Echo) on twitter, but Echo doesn't say anything of the kind - and not on twitter either!

At least I can't find anything.

It's from the Echo. In the Moreno article.

"Only May..."

"Only June..."

"Only July..."

"Still time..."

"One last big signing..."

"We'll be fine anyway"

"Get behind the lads YNWA"

"Coutinho is a good player, but once we reinvest the money, I think we can be better overall team"

" I'm glad we didn't reinvest the money, it means that nobody is blocking Woodburn's path"

• Upvote 3

In a heartbeat. If he goes to Utd then I put them favourites for the title

He's not the same player he was at Tottenham, it might be because he's not the main man at Madrid but he's not as direct and seems to have lost his long powerful runs that used to make him so dangerous, he's a bit like Sturridge in that he picks and chooses when he should sprint and press, I like Bale and without him Wales would have had no chance at qualifying for Euro 2016 never mind getting to the semi's but his injuries have really taken something away from him, he's still very dangerous because technically he's still unbelievable and can score from anywhere, deadball or open play and in the air. I'd much rather Coutinho over Bale, in fact I'd take Isco over the both of them if I'm being honest but Isco will be a huge player for them this season.

He's on £300,000 a week. As if FSG would just say "sound, here's £90m Real and here's £15m per year Gareth". We baulked at paying £4m for Dell Alli.

• Upvote 1