You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Tax breaks to businesses are a good thing provided those businesses use those breaks in the right way and not siphon the money off into tax havens and the like instead of using it to pay,employ and train British workers, in Britain. If a company isn't prepared to follow certain criteria then they don't receive those kind of breaks. We have to encourage new small and medium sized businesses to compete and kick out the croney corporatism that we've had for the last 30 or so years before our businesses are gone for good. Of course this won't happen with any tory government but its possible if our future generations refuse to let what's currently happening continue unabated.

I haven’t made up my mind on beans as yet. I found them too sweet the first couple of times... but Turdseye said that if you do it right, it’s great. So it’s worth another shot.

The best way to do beans is to let them gradually cook over a very low heat while you prepare the rest of the breakfast, then when everything is ready chuck them in the nearest bin.

• Upvote 2

I’m gonna scope out this venue in Bristol that does home-made ‘trotter’ beans. See if they could change my stance on them.

Repped.

aRdja is a forum pioneer, going above and beyond in the hunt for a decent brekkie, some of you anti beaners entrenched in your ridiculous views ought to take a leaf out of this lads book.

• Upvote 2

Repped.

aRdja is a forum pioneer, going above and beyond in the hunt for a decent brekkie, some of you anti beaners entrenched in your ridiculous views ought to take a leaf out of this lads book.

From cool hero to uncool zero in one post. The bitch falls from grace. A sad day for TLW.

You were my Yoda, man.

• Upvote 1

Repped.

Thank you for your support TheBitch. I believe that at some point in the future I will get a plate which will be universally applauded by the members... maybe not tomorrow, maybe not this year.. but that’s the aim. One of the things I’m considering is to just exclude price point information. Tossing up on whether “value for money” should be part of the criteria.
  • Upvote 1

It all seems a bit one way this thread these days.

Hello, Tories....!

Come on.  Let's hear it.

HELLO, TORIES!?

No?  Got nothing to say for yourselves?

"Er, well, er, what about like, Corbyn?  Yeah."

• Upvote 1

XQlsdLg.jpg

Carole Cadwalladr @carolecadwalla

Questions, anyone?? Photo surfaces of Boris Johnson with Joseph Mifsud. The "London professor" named in FBI docs who's now gone to ground.. ..and who Boris specifically denied meeting. (H/t to @gavinsblog for top digging.)

https://twitter.com/carolecadwalla/status/929278580764311552/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.redcafe.net%2Fthreads%2Fwestminster-politics-patel-resigns.429858%2Fpage-29