You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Theresa "MAY" not build a better Britain.

Guest Pistonbroke

Pathetic the way that the original issue is completely forgotten by the BBC in the 'excitement' of the new appointment.

A bloke set up in Downing Street with hundreds of cameras, waiting with bated breath for some nonentity to walk down the street, while ignoring the amazingly corrupt background to the passing on of the baton.

Guest Pistonbroke

Pathetic the way that the original issue is completely forgotten by the BBC in the 'excitement' of the new appointment.

A bloke set up in Downing Street with hundreds of cameras, waiting with bated breath for some nonentity to walk down the street, while ignoring the amazingly corrupt background to the passing on of the baton.

Also the Israeli claims that Downing Street knew about said meetings. 

That Priti Patel also looked far too smiley on returning to the UK or leaving No 10, she doesn't give a fuck by the looks of it. Probably accepted the bullet for a handsome chunk of money finding its way into an offshore account. 

Penny Mordaunt was Portsmouth North Conservative MP and she is a fucking jumped up cunt. Will fit in well. Defo got some scandal in her as well the fucking wagon. 

She was the lying piece of shit that was asking people at the referendum if they wanted floods of Turkish immigrants when the joined the EU.

It's rinse and repeat with these cunts every time one gets the lead needle, 

Guest Pistonbroke

I see that Penny Mordaunt is the bookies favourite to replace Patel, another incompetent fuck. She was the daft sod who denied the Uk had a Veto on Turkey joining the EU, something completely fucking wrong. Another Brexit fuck as well. Wasn't she also the MP who caused controversy by being on some reality TV thing? 

I see the bookies got it right then, Moraunt has been promoted for being shit at her job. Fuck all to do with her being a Brexiteer, no siree. Not an expert on Tory Backbenches/junior ministers but there were more deserving candidates than this woman, but they all preferred to remain in the EU. 

She was the lying piece of shit that was asking people at the referendum if they wanted floods of Turkish immigrants when the joined the EU.

It's rinse and repeat with these cunts every time one gets the lead needle, 

Jayda Fransen without the dark hair 

Nice to see after a bad day at the office that she found time to turn up at her ally and all round twat Paul Dacre's 25th year at the Daily Heil celebration party.

DOJA-w6WsAAXFC9.jpg

Tremendous "finger on the pulse" stuff, that.

The main topics of national debare over the last few weeks have been sexual abuse and tax dodging.

So our Prime Minister decides to go dancing with tax dodgers who keep coming out on the side of the abusers.

• Upvote 1

Tremendous "finger on the pulse" stuff, that.

The main topics of national debare over the last few weeks have been sexual abuse and tax dodging.

So our Prime Minister decides to go dancing with tax dodgers who keep coming out on the side of the abusers.

You know what its like when your boss throws a party, Impossible to get out of it,

• Upvote 2

Where the fuck are ISIS when you need them to blow up a building.

Hahaha.

Probably at the same moment you were posting that, I was on Facebook wondering if a stray missile has to land anywhere, why can't it land on a room full of Tory MPs and Daily Heil bastards instead of on some wedding in Kabul.

Still a cunt though, I'm ashamed. If I could go back to 2003, I'd go self-employed and pay the extra £2-3k a year! It would be worth every penny and more!

You would’ve had to pay 20% corporation tax then right? Also VAT? And your dividend would’ve been taxed too. Say you earnt £40k a year... post VAT... you would’ve had to pay corporation tax of £8k, then if you split the profit into income of £8k and dividends of £24k, you would’ve had to pay tax on the dividends of around... £1k. So in total you would’ve had to pay £9k tax. If you had earnt £40k as income you would’ve had to pay £9.5k... If you didn’t take the piss, and claimed a lot of daft expenses e.g. meals, travel cost, employed your wife as a secretary and charged her minimum wage.. you couldn’t get away with it too much (using current taxation rules obvs).

You would’ve had to pay 20% corporation tax then right? Also VAT? And your dividend would’ve been taxed too. Say you earnt £40k a year... post VAT... you would’ve had to pay corporation tax of £8k, then if you split the profit into income of £8k and dividends of £24k, you would’ve had to pay tax on the dividends of around... £1k. So in total you would’ve had to pay £9k tax. If you had earnt £40k as income you would’ve had to pay £9.5k... If you didn’t take the piss, and claimed a lot of daft expenses e.g. meals, travel cost, employed your wife as a secretary and charged her minimum wage.. you couldn’t get away with it too much (using current taxation rules obvs).

Sorry, got confused, corp tax is on EBITDA, so in that case it’s on the £32k... which gives you £6.4k. Then remaining dividends you pay £1.3k. So that’s £7.7k effective tax.. which means you would have saved £1.8k a year.

Sorry, got confused, corp tax is on EBITDA, so in that case it’s on the £32k... which gives you £6.4k. Then remaining dividends you pay £1.3k. So that’s £7.7k effective tax.. which means you would have saved £1.8k a year.

Paid 20% as far as i remember, claimed minimum genuine expenses, none of that employing the wife as secretary lark.

Your figures for income and corp tax are pretty close as far as i remember.

Paid 20% as far as i remember, claimed minimum genuine expenses, none of that employing the wife as secretary lark.

Your figures for income and corp tax are pretty close as far as i remember.

I’m not sure if this is the right thread for this, but my current thinking is it’s not a real loophole as such. It’s a genuine alternative way to work. You would’ve been in the minority if you didn’t ‘take advantage’ it. What’s more important is if you would support the legislation to be changed for that ‘loophole’ to be closed.

I’m not sure if this is the right thread for this, but my current thinking is it’s not a real loophole as such. It’s a genuine alternative way to work. You would’ve been in the minority if you didn’t ‘take advantage’ it. What’s more important is if you would support the legislation to be changed for that ‘loophole’ to be closed.

I think all loopholes should be closed with regards to taxation.