You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January 2017 transfer window

Captain

Hope we've somebody lined up of a similar style and quality to Coutinho/Firmino/Mane to slip in for Mane's time out and any arising injuries.

We practically broke even in the summer, no reason why we shouldn't be able to invest if Jurgen wants a player.

Sturridge and/or Origi to come in?

Sturridge and/or Origi to come in?

Would that not involve a change to what has been a remarkably successful approach, though? Rightly or wrongly, I still look on both as pure strikers.

Can they emulate what the others do in terms of movement and work rate?

Maybe Lallana moving into the front three might be another option.

Would that not involve a change to what has been a remarkably successful approach, though?

We played great football against Leicester and Chelsea too, with Sturridge leading the line.

Would that not involve a change to what has been a remarkably successful approach, though? Rightly or wrongly, I still look on both as pure strikers.

He was pretty poor there. Origi in, or Gigi if Can is to remain in midfield.

Pulisic or Inaki Williams in January.

And if Man Utd are offloading players, two that have fallen out of favour with Mourinho could do very well here - if prepared to come in, work hard and listen to Klopp.

Memphis Depay and Luke Shaw. There's much more to come from both of them and Man Utd's loss could be our gain, but they likely won't deal with us.

And if Man Utd are offloading players, two that have fallen out of favour with Mourinho could do very well here - if prepared to come in, work hard and listen to Klopp.

Memphis Depay and Luke Shaw. There's much more to come from both of them and Man Utd's loss could be our gain, but they likely won't deal with us.

Just reading stories which have obviously come from Shaw's agent saying he was baffled by Mourinho's comments after Swansea game as he was nowhere near fit to play and has been on injections most of season coming back from leg break.

His brother wrote loads of tweets criticising Mourinho a coupe of weeks back so I'd say he's finished there. Mou has been bullying him since arrived which is strange as he is one of the players at the club who has talent and his best years ahead of him. Suppose Mou prefers his full backs big, strong and defenders first so Shaw doesn't really fit the bill. Would be a great fit for us though.

Memphis Depay on the other hand is shit and seems more interested in Gucci purses than making it in football.

Only attacking player in England outside top 5 I'd want us in for is Mahrez who would be a good fit for us. Leicester won't sell until summer as they are through to knockouts of the Champions League but he would be a great addition for next season when we're back in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont think Klopp is going to splash shedloads of cash in January. He might be in the market to buy a replacement \ cover for Ings according to some reports but he doesnt strike me as a manager who's just going to go out and buy for the sake of it with his current set of players doing everything he's asked of them.

Pulisic or Julian Brandt are my top choices to add to our lethal forward line.

• Upvote 1