You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Burnley (A) 20th August 3pm

Grinch

I think it should be clarified that you are talking about Klopps support on this forum and not in general because I still love the cunt.

He is sound...shame about the shower of gutless twats he is in charge of.

That said i don't think it is unfair to question his tactics/selections at times and his buys this summer.

I just can't see how what we have fits with his style/ways.

Steaming pile of shit that was.

I really don't know if it's a mentality thing with our players when it comes to playing against shit sides away from home or whether they believe their own hype. "Yeah we beat Arsenal so we'll steamroller this lot"...then we put in that half arsed dogshit performance. Disgraceful.

5 goals conceded in two games is unacceptable. We need Karius back in the worst way, Clyne has had a disastrous start to the season, we still have to sign a left back and Lovren and Klavan have already gotten exposed. Matip needs to take one of their places and Sakho/Gomez should be given a shot when they regain fitness.

I don't think anyone is falling out of love with Klopp, but it is not blasphemy to say he was bobbins today. 

I agree. Klopp is doing a great job. He is bringing a unity between team and fans. He is great in pressers. He knows what is needed to win. He'll improve us.

Rome wasn't built in one day. Besides, it wouldn't be Liverpool if it didn't involve early season optimism having its pants pulled down.

No, it wasn't built in a day, but was sacked pretty fucking quickly by the Germans. Ironic really.

And we don't have any pants to be pulled down. In fact we're not wearing anything.

• Upvote 1

I agree. Klopp is doing a great job. He is bringing a unity between team and fans. He is great in pressers. He knows what is needed to win. He'll improve us.

There are some players we really should move on, because their very presence sends the wrong signals internally and externally about what is acceptable at our club and where our ambitions lay.  I include our captain in that.  Feckless dumb shithousery should not be the defining characteristic of LFC, but I'm afraid to say it is our brand at the moment.  

• Upvote 1

The only thing you can take from today is that it underlines the need for reinforcements and that there are still too many players just phoning in performances who should be bombed out.

How many times do we just get bullied by physical and direct teams. You have to fight and earn the right to play but we never battle and just retreat back into our shells. All of us can see these type of games coming even before a ball is kicked. Some teams must love playing us year in year out.

100 percent behind klopp. I still think that despite protestations about how football is played today we need a solid dm or a midfield two that can sit deeper in front of defence. These giant gaps we leave punish us everytime. The whole team barring the centre backs and the keeper don't need to be getting in on the attack.

Going to take a huge cistern to flush some of the turds we have floating around the pitch.

no passion and no bollocks. Jurgen needs to twat these bastards about a bit and bring in some men.

He doesn't appear to feel that way though, which is the most puzzling thing about him. I thought he would revamp this squad by keeping the promise and bringing in dynamic, hungry grafters. He's done none of it. I'm properly confused by him.

I'm 100% behind him but if he is to succeed here he needs to listen to the fans a bit. He's called us out for being shit at Anfield. Fair enough, we have been. He's been / is being an idiot with Moreno and the central midfield. Needs to catch on quick as you don't get many second chances anymore in this league and atmosphere.

5 goals conceded in two games is unacceptable. We need Karius back in the worst way, Clyne has had a disastrous start to the season, we still have to sign a left back and Lovren and Klavan have already gotten exposed. Matip needs to take one of their places and Sakho/Gomez should be given a shot when they regain fitness.

Still won't be enough until we build a midfield that can offer some sort of defence protection. Even the Juve defence would be left with too much to do with a midfield three of Lallana, Wijnaldum and Hendo in front of them. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Durham win the toss and bat, stick 170 on the board please. Reckon anything between 165-175 will put extreme pressure on Northants. 

Take your red tinted glasses off mate. We are perennial under-achievers. We have a team brimming with spineless, overpaid cunts.

If only we had all Summer to sort that out, oh wait.  Laughably we may have actually gone out of our way to add another one in Wijnaldum.

• Upvote 1