You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

ISIS - To Attack or Not?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

It's difficult

She is a UK citizen at the end of the day and was obviously radicalised at a very young a impressionable age. 

The child should not be punished by the choices she made at that age. Though she is obviously very warped, plenty of others seem to have been reformed and  work with those who have been brainwashed by the cunts. 

Its far more complicated than a simple leave her there and let her return. 

If she is brought back then they will need to really watch what she is up to and can she keep the kid or can someone step in

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

It's difficult

She is a UK citizen at the end of the day and was obviously radicalised at a very young a impressionable age. 

The child should not be punished by the choices she made at that age. Though she is obviously very warped, plenty of others seem to have been reformed and  work with those who have been brainwashed by the cunts. 

Its far more complicated than a simple leave her there and let her return. 

If she is brought back then they will need to really watch what she is up to and can she keep the kid or can someone step in

Hold on, she was above the age of criminal responsibility.  As far as we know, and I’m sure she’d have mentioned it, she made no effort to get back and said she was happy there.  She didn’t seem to mind the beheadings, sex slaves or general war as she knew what she was getting into. 

If she’d joined the IRA would you feel the same way?  

Been genuinely thinking about starting a blag go fund me campaign lately. Get a pic of an old Edward Woodward and say he's a D Day veteran who was beaten up by Muslims and needs 20 grand for a new hip or whatever the fuck. We should do it as a forum, spend the money on a forum caravan we can all take turns at using in Prestatyn or something.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Rico1304 said:

The 15 yr old in the MAGA hat was thrown under the bus last week for having a stranger bang a drum in his face, this cunt goes to live with a bunch of murdering raping torturing twats and some on her are painting her as a victim.  

The MAGA twat was being a smug racist twat to the Native American. Fuck him. 

I personally am not defending this girl and think she should be tried and jailed. I don't however fall into the category of "fuck her let her rot". I don't want anyone to "rot". Because I am a human being. Even those that might want me dead. I don't wish them dead. If they actually tried to harm me or anyone I acred about then thats a different matter altogether but until someone shows me a video of this girl pulling the trigger on some innocent person then I say get her back, kick her in her jihadi cunt, lash her in court then jail her and attempt rehabilitation. Oh and give that innocent kid at least a crack at a decent life. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Hold on, she was above the age of criminal responsibility.  As far as we know, and I’m sure she’d have mentioned it, she made no effort to get back and said she was happy there.  She didn’t seem to mind the beheadings, sex slaves or general war as she knew what she was getting into. 

I'm not defending her, but the whole shoot/hang her thing is bollocks.

She was 15, how many children her murder someone and get out with a new identity and get a second chance?

Its not a simple case,there is obviously something seriously wrong when so many Muslims round Europe are getting radicalised to the point they see this a legit option. 

If she has committed a crime in this country then yes she should be punished if she comes back. Nobody on her has claimed she is a victim in this.

And yes if it was a 15 year old who got wrapped up in either side of the troubles in N. Ireland i would say the same thing

6 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Christ. 

On the one hand, ramp up the rhetoric about them being murderous cunts etc (which they are) but then suggest that they'll just let somebody leave freely or ignore the possibility that they haven't made "examples" of other people who've tried to leave. 

She's not a victim. But, people are still making massive assumptions as to why she joined them out there, what motivated her etc. 

It's nothing more than guesswork being put forward as fact. Either way, she shouldn't have gone and I couldn't give that much of a shite if she's not allowed back in or goes to prison, but she was 15, gullible, impressionable, irrespective of the age of criminal responsibility still within the age range of people who are generally viewed as lacking enough worldly wise insight to make their own informed decisions. 

That needs to be acknowledged. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, iPlop said:

So if you stand up to terrorism you are a Tommy Robinson flag waving Rangers fan now.

I'd prefer kids not to be blown to bits at a pop concert in the name of Allah.

If that makes me a bigot I'd rather be on this side.

Who is condoning terrorism here? Show me one fucking post where anyone is condoning any of it? I'd prefer kids to stay alive as well. This is a conversation about a pregnant 19 year old girl. I don't think you are a bigot I just think you are less humane than many. Yes I know ISIS and their actions don't have a humane bone in their bodies but thats what separates good and evil. 

15 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

I'd throw an extra 50p in the tin on Sunday 

4 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

I'm not defending her, but the whole shoot/hang her thing is bollocks.

She was 15, how many children her murder someone and get out with a new identity and get a second chance?

Its not a simple case,there is obviously something seriously wrong when so many Muslims round Europe are getting radicalised to the point they see this a legit option. 

If she has committed a crime in this country then yes she should be punished if she comes back. Nobody on her has claimed she is a victim in this.

And yes if it was a 15 year old who got wrapped up in either side of the troubles in N. Ireland i would say the same thing

‘Get out’ after serving time you mean? That’s what I’m advocating if she has to come back. If they want her to meet justice out there I couldn’t care less.  

Shes 19 now, she had a western life in a country that’s very very safe. She went to one where she knew she could die and that people were being raped, murdered, enslaved and tortured. Of her own free will. 

3 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

‘Get out’ after serving time you mean? That’s what I’m advocating if she has to come back. If they want her to meet justice out there I couldn’t care less.  

Shes 19 now, she had a western life in a country that’s very very safe. She went to one where she knew she could die and that people were being raped, murdered, enslaved and tortured. Of her own free will. 

Mate the only alternative was to stay in the UK knowing Lifey is after shagging her. I'd have parachuted into Aleppo in a fucking Pope costume if it was me. 

• Upvote 2

52 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Throw them in jail. 

Well, that should be the goal. The problem is, they're well armed, international terrorist group who would kill you for coming anywhere near them and would rather die than get taken. So essentially, even trying to arrest them and put them in prison would more often than not result in both their death, and many more deaths of our servicemen and women. I think, if you're going to pick up arms, form or attempt to form a caliphate, and kill and torture people for political reasons, then you're doing all you can to have a military come in and neutralise you. But sure, if you can rando catch one, then sure. Prison is preferable. They're not just some randomly assembled group though, they're well trained and operate with military tactics. That requires a different approach that, say, a returning pregnant girl who was radicalised at a young age.

17 minutes ago, iPlop said:

So if you stand up to terrorism you are a Tommy Robinson flag waving Rangers fan now.

I'd prefer kids not to be blown to bits at a pop concert in the name of Allah.

If that makes me a bigot I'd rather be on this side.

Yeah, you've got it spot on there mate. People are saying that you're Tommy Robinson because you don't want to see little kids blown up. Where the others are fans of those types of things. Either that or it's your complete lack of compassion for a child and a young women who were indoctrinated. Let 'them' rot and give them the bullet is something that they'd do, and in my opinion we don't want to be like them. 

• Upvote 2