You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Philip Green

Section_31

Cunt.

More than just any cunt - he's the cunt's choice of cunt.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/sir-philip-green-to-lead-government-efficiency-review

Francis Maude said:

We are extremely fortunate to have Sir Philip, with his immense commercial experience and of course his fantastic track record at managing large organisations, on board. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Well his reputation has been ripped apart, I reckon odious, slippery cunt won't be the worst words used to describe him. 

Well his reputation has been ripped apart, I reckon odious, slippery cunt won't be the worst words used to describe him.

Pisses me off though the way the media express faux outrage at his business practices, same with Mike Ashley, as though the cunts haven't been doing that for years - as if that's not the kind of capitalistic hero we exalt.

Pisses me off though the way the media express faux outrage at his business practices, same with Mike Ashley, as though the cunts haven't been doing that for years - as if that's not the kind of capitalistic hero we exalt.

Rupert Murdoch and Viscount Rothermere are disgusted by the actions of Mike Ashley and Phillip Green.

Guest Pistonbroke

I fully agree mate, it is also laughable that PM's say he could end up keeping his Knighthood should he pay back the money which those poor buggers lost from the pension fund. 

I see the cunt apologised for the collapse of BHS, the only thing that cunt is sorry about is that he got fucking caught for being a corrupt cunt. 

I've not read that much of the coverage.  I just know that when someone fucks off from a sinking ship with tens of millions of pounds, leaving the people who made that money on the bones of their arses, then he's a cunt.  Probably a legal cunt, but a cunt nonetheless.

• Upvote 1

I think the most outraged I've been over a recent political manoeuvre, even more so than the EU referendum campaigns, was when Green was put in charge of the task force to look into benefit fraud. Fook me, the biggest tax avoider going gets the gig to look into small scale benefit fraud. That right there was two fingers from the coalition government to every single person in the UK, and hardly anyone noticed.

• Upvote 1