You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Other football 2016/17.

Trumo

He can take his anger and frustration out on Chelsea, you fabulously, miserable, Christmas-stealing old bastard! Mane's coming home.

He'll be fucked for Tuesday, can imagine he'd be more lethargic than Daniel Sturridge after 120 minutes and a flight back from Africa.

Next weekend is where we'll have him back I imagine.

Anyone think he'll even be in the squad for Tuesday after playing 120 minutes tonight?

Don't think he will be...Klopp is quite careful in that respect.

120 mins in that heat and humidity plus an 8 hour flight and game less than 72 hours later is unlikely imo...although desperation may kick in.

Fuck, he looks in a bad way though. I hope he can shake it off quickly as we need him hitting the ground running when he's available. The African players always seem really patriotic to me, like they are actually doing it for the people who have nothing. Rarely do they retire and rarely do they miss this shitty tournament at an extremely important time of the season.

The magic of the cup! Weakened teams, shite games and poor attendances! Yet people like Gary Lineker want you to believe it's the best cup competition in the world. 

Fuck me this Millwall  Watford game is desperate stuff,

I would rather watch us which puts it in perspective

Let's not go nuts.