You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Someone's having a real laugh - shitcoat to Utd.

Fucking hell thats nuts

Just smacks of disrespect to the fans and club. A sack me if you want. No surprise though its happened everywhere he has been. And when he isnt winning by spending the most he causes them to sack him and looks for the next oil machine

Probably why he’s now wearing glasses. I’d put money on Charlton still kicking the shit our of Mourinho

Considering how much he jumped out of his skin and wanted none of it when Wenger flared up at him, I think the only way Mourinho could welly someone down the stairs is if they were bent over at the top of them with their back to him.

The little maggot.

• Upvote 1

Considering how much he jumped out of his skin and wanted none of it when Wenger flared up at him, I think the only way Mourinho could welly someone down the stairs is if they were bent over at the top of them with their back to him.

The little maggot.

He'd probably get his fat shithouse mate Rui Faria to do the deed.

• Upvote 1

Putting out a second team tonight. Dropped De Gea, Sánchez & Pogba

Should still be enough for Brighton but I’d love it to backfire

You could have been a bit more accurate there, and not mentioned Sanchez or Pogba.
  • Upvote 1

Tickertape on SSN saying he has accused his players of lacking personality , desire & class after tonight's win. Not seen the interview but not sure what the hell he is up to there.

Throwing your players under the bus after a comfortable win?

It's a novel approach to man-management.

It’s always ‘me me me ‘ with him. Really annoys me how he says ‘I won ‘ Klopp would say ‘my boys’ or ‘my team’ not ‘I’

The only time Klopp says I or me is when we lose and he takes all the blame on himself.

The contrast between Klopp and this cunt goes beyond black and white, its unreal.

I’m enjoying the meltdown as much as any Liverpool fan, but I’m trying to work out what his game is.

Is blaming everyone else just his way of covering up his own shortcomings, since he isn’t what he once was and he has spent a fortune? That would fit with the narcissist we all know, but I’m wondering if there is more to it.

Does he know he can’t beat Guardiola at Man City, so he doesn’t want to stay on at Man Utd and increasingly look like the poor relation/lesser man?

In keeping with this, is it eating away at him to know that he’s not the media darling he once was, and there’s a new breed of manager e.g. Klopp, Pochettino, who play much better football?

Is he trying to engineer a departure? Wants a payoff and the PSG job?

Is he trying to pave the way for a bit more of a clear out in summer, to bring other players in, using his preferred agent to make many millions, and the whole meltdown thing is just a way of getting there?

I hope he stays on at Man Utd as they have the financial muscle to easily compete for the title, but with Mourinho they won’t get to that level. He will spend a fortune but he won’t win the league with them. His methods have been surpassed. Hopefully he wins enough minor silverware to just about keep the natives on board, and keep a veneer of respectability, while the damage he causes hollows them out from within for years to come.

• Upvote 2

I think there has to be some truth in the Guardiola jealousy.  Mourinho is not getting anywhere near that level.  

My guess:  he'll hang around for one more season and see if he can win either the league or the CL.  

I read somewhere once that he was raging when Louis van Gaal got the Man Utd job ahead of him and couldn't accept it.  So I think he really wants to be Man Utd manager for as long as he can be, but the problem for him is that Guardiola is a class above and has even more resources at his disposal.  And Pep will surely hang around for another season or so.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1d-b1gfp9g