You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Stop killing people.....

Bjornebye

I'd ban the selling of weapons internationally. The arms trade is an abomination. dont sell guns to people who then use those guns killing our soldiers. Id take all the major shareholders in the arms industry ask them to choose their favourite weapon and shoot them with it. The same with any war profiteer like dick cheneys company halliburton making 40 billion quid from the iraq conflict, a vice president making financial gains from political decision making, its all corrupt to fuck. Mobsters with consent.

The only way to deal with isis is to put political pressure on saudi arabia which won't happen.

in the sopranos in reference to Dick chaney being dodgy Tony says Dick chaney for president. of the fucking universe.

Got this message from my brother 20 minutes ago...

"Amy (my step sister) is safe, they're half an hour away from the shootings and have been told to stay in the hotel for the rest of their holiday. Still can't get hold of dad and Jen, neither of them are answering mobiles".

Now from that I assume my dad and Jen are out there too and I start trying to call them, I can get through either so call my brother who then tells me dad and Jen aren't out there, he was just trying to get hold of them to let them know Amy had messaged him on Facebook asking him to let them know they were fine.

Stupid fucking cunt.

• Upvote 3

One suggestion would be to support arab and muslim countries that elect more progressive leaders and not do everything that can be done to undermine them as they tend to want to use their countries' resources for to feed their people and build hospitals rather than bump a few % on the profits of BP.

What countries are you talking about here?

The usual suspects will. The rest of us might actually blame the bombers.

I have it on good authority that Muhammad killed and enslaved all those people in the 7th century as a direct result of American foreign policy.

• Upvote 1

I have it on good authority that Muhammad killed and enslaved all those people in the 7th century as a direct result of American foreign policy.

And Christians slaughtered Muslims in the crusades hundreds of years ago but its really got little to do with what we are discussing here in the 21st Century,were Catholic Priests abuse young kids. Which is,again,pretty irrelevant to the discussion.

Didnt Jesus bang a Prostitute?

It's got everything to do with what we are discussing here in the 21st century.

Did Jesus bang a prostitute? Probably not. I think one can be fairly certain, however, that he didn't massacre hundreds of men and sell their wives and daughters into slavery, nor did he ever have sex with a 9 year old girl.

Problems arise when hundreds of millions of people in the 21st century think that a murderous child raping slave trader is the model individual whose example they must endeavour to follow in everyday life.

• Upvote 3

Has anyone tried Thermo Nuclear Bacon. Must be detonated at ground level though to ensure 10,000 years of bacon fallout. Hope there is an easterly wind when it is dropped we might kop a sniff. 100,000 kilorashers should do the trick.

Here are some anti personnel bacon devices

Bacon-Explosion-on-the-Grill.jpg

*Runs outside, clutching a loaf of bread and bottle of Lea and Perrins while looking skyward hopefully.

• Upvote 1

Did Jesus bang a prostitute? Probably not. I think one can be fairly certain, however, that he didn't massacre hundreds of men and sell their wives and daughters into slavery, nor did he ever have sex with a 9 year old girl.

Problems arise when hundreds of millions of people in the 21st century think that a murderous child raping slave trader is the model individual whose example they must endeavour to follow in everyday life.

And we elect politicians who do the same thing.

Yeah but theres loads of lim dems whove been following a fat rochdale mps example in everyday life so Id get your own house in order fore you point the finger, i think its called displacement, ask sigmund he will run you through the concept.